Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417684 by Michelle Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:04 am
Anja Frantzen <[email protected]>

Sorry for the late response! enclosed here is the attached copy of the Rental Agreement Form including my international passport copy as promised which i will implore you to kindly read and analyze it excellently well, this is in view of the fact that it contents will determine the precise basis for our contract agreement.

Therefore, after reading and you feel very much comfortable with its content, then you can proceed with the payment of 2,220€ to my mother IBAN account with the below information's, your signature is also require on the last page of the contract which have already did and i will strongly advice you to come along with your own copy of it when ever you are moving in because that is what will be the basis of our agreement, In a nutshell, I want to be categorically clear to you now that i will ensure this room is reserved for you till 2nd day of October 2020 due to your serious nature in this regard.

However! do remit payment to my mother account with her below information not later than 24 hours immediately after you received this Agreement Form via bank transfer.

BANK NAME: KBC Bank

ACCOUNT OWNER: MARIE FRANTZEN

IBAN: IE81ICON99027011828407

BIC / SWIFT: ICONIE2D

BANK ADDRESS: Sandwith Street Upper, Dublin, D02 X489, Ireland .

Afterward of sending payment, make attached copy of the payment receipt to me including your signature on the last page so that we can quickly considered everything done before your arrival date.

Best of luck in your endeavors even as i long to welcoming you in my flat pretty soon.

Hope to read from you soon,
Regards,
Anja

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice, Bank to Bank Paymrnt Reqest or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement