Room for Rent and other rental scams
#417732 by Michelle Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:36 am
V R Estela <[email protected]>

I have just checked my e-mail and I have seen your request regarding my apartment in Niederichstraße, 50668 Köln.
The apartment has 65 m² (1 kitchen / 1 Bath / 2 Rooms)+ balcony, TV, WiFi, 1 parking space, very clean, close to transportation and shops.
I bought the apartment with bank credit 5 years ago when I worked in Köln, but this year I moved to Spain with the military base where I am employed.
I can rent the apartment for a period of up to 10 years, depends on you for how long you want to rent it. Small pets are also welcome!
It can be rented furnished or unfurnished (storage space available in the basement).
As I said the cost of the rent is 400 EUR utilities included and the deposit (kaution) is 1000 EUR.

If you think you are the right candidate to stay in my home and you can send me some personal information about yourself please send an email to set out further details.

Best Regards,
Estela

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement