Room for Rent and other rental scams
#420736 by Michelle Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:13 am
Stephanie Corbyn <[email protected]>

Hello,

I'm contacting you about your interest in renting my apartment situated in Sonnenburger Str 70, 10437 Berlin.
The monthly rent price is 500 EUR, including all utilities (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating), and its for an indefinite period.
The apartment is in good condition, clean and ready to use. The apartment is available for a long-term rent, so you can stay there how long you want.
In general I have rented with AirBnB my flat and it`s safe 100 %.
Airbnb provides an online platform that connects hosts who have accommodations to rent with guests seeking to rent such accommodations.

Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#421125 by Michelle Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:13 pm
Stephanie Corbyn <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, My name is Stephanie Corbyn. I am the Owner/Landlord. The property is available to move in on 16 DEC | Viewing dates: 14-15 DEC | Viewing Hours: 12:00 – 17:00h | Viewings are without reservation ! I have someone accommodated until 13 Dec. So please don't insist with visits/viewings before dates provided!! I have the apartment listed on Airbnb ( https://www.airbnb.com ) If you want to reserve / rent the apartment before viewing and move in dates; we can do that safely & transparently via Airbnb. About reservation; Monthly rent with all bills included is £550; Security deposit with Airbnb is £550 + £23 (fees). The total amount to reserve/rent the apartment is: £550 + £550 + £23 = £1123. Also, your security deposit is refunded by Airbnb after your contract expires. Anytime you are ready and have the £1123 available on your credit card / bank account, I can provide the Airbnb booking link and within 5 minutes you can reserve/rent the apartment and move in on 16/12/2020 or you can wait for the viewing dates and if the apt is still available you are welcome to come for viewing. Don't come with other solutions because I will not take them in consideration. Thank you !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#421362 by Michelle Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:31 am

To be able to have a viewing you have to make a reservation.
If you are ready to make the reservation/booking, You can add me on WhatsApp +447564534955

#424920 by Michelle Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 am

Please add me on WhatsApp +31686299960 https://wa.me/message/IWHAKTYOYVGXM1 and I will send you the Airbnb link