Room for Rent and other rental scams
#422380 by Michelle Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:16 pm
Sean Yates <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: New, beautiful, light filled 1 Bedroom Apartment Echo Park - 419 N Coronado St

I'm glad to hear that from you.

Please read it with carefully because it will give you the necessary instructions to complete the security deposit

It is very simple and easy, they use this method to avoid physical contact with people in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to search one of the stores: Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Fred's, 7-Eleven to purchase 2 OneVanilla cards and to load $ 500.00 each them. As soon as you have purchased the cards, you will need to take 2 photos of the cards by front and back side to confirm that you have come into their possession. When you confirm that you have the cards, a company agent will contact you to set up a viewing.

Important: At the time of viewing you will need to have the cards with you physically because if you do not want to continue renting the apartment, the agent will refund you money in exchange for the cards.

I need to know if you are able to complete the security deposit today ?

I will wait your answer !

If you are reading this because you have received such arequest for paymnet, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement