Room for Rent and other rental scams
#426179 by Michelle Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:01 am
Abigail Courten <[email protected]>

Thank you for your response,

The property is managed by Lambeth Homes, a local real estate company specializing in international transactions. Their website is: www.lambethhomes.com .
She will arrange a viewing appointment with you and handle the payment and the contract.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact them anytime as I may not always be available. You can find the details on the "Contact Us" page on their website.

And this is how the rental works:

1. First you need to register with the agency at: www.lambethhomes.com/register.html by entering your personal www.lambethhomes.com/register.html in the form.
2. I leave two sets of keys and the necessary papers in their office.
3. The agency will send you the invoice for the first rent (€ 400) and the deposit (€ 400) by email.
This is only a reservation of the property and of course not a final commitment.
As soon as the payment has been made, the agency will arrange a viewing appointment with you and within one to two days you can meet a broker in Germany,
who shows you the property and helps you with the formalities.
4. After the viewing, if you are satisfied with the apartment, sign the contract with the agent, receive the keys and can move in.
If you don't like the apartment for any reason, you have no obligations and the agency will immediately refund you in full.
The whole process should not take more than three days to complete.

I pay for the agency's services so there are no additional costs for you.
If you are currently bound by another contract and cannot move in immediately, we can now arrange a viewing and reserve the apartment for you.
Since we unfortunately cannot meet you personally, you will find a copy of my passport attached so that you have a reference from your potential landlord.
Please consider my offer and let me know if we are in business as there are other interested parties and I have to make a decision.

Have a nice day!

-------------------------------------------------- --------------
Abigail Courten

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#426180 by AlanJones Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:51 pm
From the fake domain lambethhomes.com:
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm

149 Albion Road
London, N16 9JU
United Kingdom
Reg. No.: 01886948

t. +44 2032 393 309
f. +44 8723 313 093
e. [email protected]

Branch Manager – Joshua Ausden
Negotiator – Andy Bennett
Maintenance Co-ordinator – Becky Glass
Administrator – Nicola McCambridge
Administrator – Emily Leppier

From the WhoIs of fake domain lambethhomes.com:
Creation Date: 2021-03-12T02:06:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-03-12T02:06:19Z

Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Country: GB

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.