Room for Rent and other rental scams
#429519 by Michelle Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:12 pm
Airbnb [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#429555 by Michelle Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:41 am
Airbnb <[email protected]>

How to make payment:
To complete the transaction, payment must be made using bank-to-bank electronic wire transfer. Wire transfer or credit transfer is a method of transferring money from one person or institution (entity) to another. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office.

In order to validate your booking the payment must be sent within 24 hours.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#429689 by Michelle Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:10 pm
Airbnb <[email protected]>

Please use our Premium Airbnb Bank Account listed bellow to send the money in Euro currency.

Account Name: Carla Peris Monfort
Bank Name: BBVA
IBAN: ES7601825319740200333193
BIC: BBVAESMMXXX
Bank Address: Calle Capitan Gaona 9, 26001 Logrono, Spain

We are sorry for all these inconveniences and we hope to understand and cooperate with us!

Thank you for your patience,

The Airbnb Team!

#431137 by Cryptocatana Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:27 pm
I almost lost all my money to this scammer named, Simona Nigg

Here is the link to her ”airBnB” listing and her add listings.

The Airbnb listing is this!

https://airbnb.flat742.com/676f/helle-gut-aufgeteilte-3-zimmer-dachterrassen-wohnung-in-kranebitten/763a44?nsu=93b4fd

And with those words you can find in teough google all her listings in real estate sites! Where do i report this person? In Austria.
#431153 by Cryptocatana Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:30 pm
Now i got new scammer, im not sure is it the same as last one Simina Nigg but also in spain and want to make trough fake Airbnb payment! Name is Sonja Haas email is [email protected]

And the link to add already disappeared!

This was the info

Preis: € 667
Zimmer: 2.5
Fläche: 67 m²
Adresse: Michael-Gaismair-Straße 3, 6020 Innsbruck