Room for Rent and other rental scams
#435324 by Michelle Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:32 pm
Erik Cristiaan Bernard <[email protected]>

I will be happy to have someone like you as my tenant and before i can come all the way from Berlin or secure the house for you, i have to be sure about your willingness and financial capability in paying the move in fee on same day as I will like a situation whereby everything can be finalised on the same day i come to Maastricht for the viewing and handing over of keys.
Some prospective tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relatives who live in Maastricht. Also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by their employers.
Therefore, if you are willing to rent and secure the house for your date ,you will need to review the contract form, if the terms suits your requirements, you will then fill out the required field and sign, make a deposit of refundable security deposit via bank to bank transfer to ensure easy refund if you eventually decide not to take the house after seeing it, once it is confirmed paid into my account, thereafter we can schedule a possible time for the viewing.
If there are any changes in taking the house after viewing, you will be refunded back your deposit which you have made, upon taking the house, the remaining fee which is the rent has to be paid in cash or transfer before moving into the house.
Let me know if you are okay with the arrangements so I can email the copy of the tenancy agreement.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement