Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436357 by Michelle Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:58 pm
Oliver Frost <[email protected]>

Hi,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in 1 Jervis Street, Dublin. I am the owner of the apartment. I bought the apartment while working in Ireland. I moved in Spain with my job, living now in Madrid and I will have to come and show you the apartment and sign the rental agreement.
The apartment has one bedroom, living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and parking place. Is available for long-term, it's in excellent condition, very clean and fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances.
The rent is €1000 per month (all utilities are included). A security deposit of €1000 is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract.
Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Oliver Frost and I'm a 58 years old structural engineer and I work for MWH Global Engineering. I worked hard to have a good career and I really respect hard earned money. The company I work for they have projects all around the world so most of my time I'm traveling.
I have a lovely wife, Maria and a 25 year old daughter, Irene. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandfather :).

Here you can see some photos of the apartment: https://imgur.com/a/EH4VWue

I hope you got a good first impression, and please if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you
Oliver

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement