Room for Rent and other rental scams
#436434 by Michelle Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:21 am
Host <[email protected]>

I'm Frederich, the property manager of this property in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, your requested dates are still available.
I would like to inform you that we will close the listing on Airbnb due to a calendar sync issue and the high fees they charge. We want to change the booking platform from Airbnb to Booking. We do this because Airbnb is charging me 15% commission fee if I rent my property through their website and with Booking I pay only 5% fees and there is no commission for you. We were able to apply for an extra discount using Booking, so the rate per night will be 520 euros with all fees included.
As you understand, we'll save a lot of money in this way.
Like any other transaction on Booking, they will take care of the payment and it will only be released to me after you check in. Booking offers you a free cancellation 24 hours before arrival which means you can cancel anytime and take your full refund back with no extra charge.
If you are interested I will send you a special booking offer personalized for your dates.
In order to make this I need from you the exact details:
- Number of guests:
- Mobile phone number:
- Full name:
Let me know if you agree with the quote so I can arrange the special booking offer through Booking.com !
Thank you !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement