Room for Rent and other rental scams
#437951 by Michelle Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:44 pm
Chantal Kort <[email protected]>

Hello,

My name is Chantal Kort, I am the owner of the apartment, which is still available, clean and habitable.
Registration at the address will be possible (Anmeldung).

Address of the apartment - Kaiserstraße 176, 76133 Karlsruhe, Innenstadt-West, Deutschland.
The apartment has public transport near, shopping center, sports club and other amenities.

The property has :
Rooms - 2
Bedrooms - 1
Bathrooms - 1
Living Area approx.: 59,08 m²

720€ monthly rent - entire unit

The property looks the same as in the photos. It is furnished and renovated.
- Can be rented unfurnished also. The price will remain the same.
- You could move right away or later as you prefer.
- Pets are allowed, with no additional fees.
The utilities (washer/dryer, water, electricity, Internet access, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine/dryer ) are included in the rental price.
Also, you will have one parking space available and access to a very large and well-ventilated basement where you can store things if necessary.
I am interested in finding a tenant for a longer period.
Any other details about yourself would be appreciated, e.g do you have a job, are you a student or do you receive social benefits?
Looking forward for your response.
Thank you very much!
Chantal

sent by Apple iPad Pro

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement