Room for Rent and other rental scams
#439805 by Michelle Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:25 am
ohanna Claudia Hodding <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

The property is still available.
My name is Johanna Claudia Hodding and I am the owner of the apartment located in 101-103 Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1.The rent is £ 690 including water, wifi, electricity and parking. As you can see in the photos, the flat is fully furnished, but can also be rented unfurnished. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a large living room and an equipped kitchen, 50 m2 .
I would like to know more about you (number of tenants, position status, exact date on which you want to rent out the apartment, etc.)

I'd love to hear from you!
Johanna Claudia Hodding

Johanna Claudia Hodding <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: Apartment for rent in 101-103 Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1

I feel happy to find a serious tenant like yours, this was my point to leave the house in good hands, to rent it to someone that deserves to stay in my goods. Well, now I can tell you something about me, I am 55 years old, I work on the Pharmacy, till 4 months ago I use to have my own business in the town, but with the actual situation 'Corona virus' that broke everyone of us, I had to leave the country and to move with my husband and kids in Denmark where I have opened a new business . Thank God, everything is different over here.

We wanted to rent out the property the normal way, but we were very disappointed by two different persons that were not serious at all and wasted time, money for plane tickets and spent time in quarantine on the way back to home for nothing, so we contacted Booking.com and they have a special department for long time rentals that offers both of us safety and protection, plus guarantees and insure me of any damages done to the property for the fees and taxes that i will be paying when enabling the property on their website as available for renting for unlimited period of time.

Booking.com will require confirmation which is the rental price for the first 2 months + damage refundable deposit ( which will be fully refunded when the rental contract ends ) . After these first months you will send the rent monthly directly to my personal bank account. Like all transactions, Booking.com will handle the payment. This helps ensure that we are protected under their Terms of Service, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Host Guarantee, Host Protection Insurance Program, and other safeguards. You can cancel for any reason after your booking without any penalty. Within a day you find the description and photos incorrect, I waive the cancellation policy and Booking.com will refund you the full amount you paid. Booking.com acts as an escrow between me and you (a third party on behalf of both parties) guaranteeing that you will get exactly what you paid for, or your money back. We want to use this service because it gives us peace of mind and allows us to trade in the best way.

If you are a responsible and reliable tenant let me know and I will explain to you how we can move forward easily and securely with Booking.com.

I've invested a lot in this property and I'm sure you'll love it as we do!

Would love to hear back from you!

Best regards,
Johanna Claudia Hodding

sent by Apple iPad Pro

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement