Room for Rent and other rental scams
#251700 by Michelle Tue May 19, 2015 10:59 am
Tuesday 19 May 2015 9:48, claire kiirkup <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi ,
Thanks for your interested in my flat, Enclose to this message you will find more pictures of the rooms available for rent.

This Apartment is recently completely refurbished to a very high standard. Practically a brand new house inside, tastefully and stylishly furnished,It’s a beautiful flat with a splendid cozy kitchen with a separate bathroom and toilet (see photos) .

RENT INCLUSIVE OF UTILITIES DESIRABLE AREA OF LOCATION COMMON ROOM WITH FLAT-SCREEN TV ROOF TERRACE WITH SEATING FREEVIEW TV WIFI.

The room itself you get a tv, bed, sofa, desk and chair! In the kitchen you get an oven, a fridge, and a dishwasher!! Includes a breakfast bar too! Then in the bathroom you also get a shower, heated towel rail and a washer dryer machine!!!

Located in the beautiful and vibrant area of Clifton just off St Michaels Hill and surrounded by trendy cafe tea room, eateries and pubs including student pub The White Bear Holly Court is in a fantastic location. Positioned, directly opposite the University of Bristol, putting you at the heart of university life and within easy reach of public transport, shopping, attractions and not forgetting great places to socialize.

FREE INTERNET AND COMMUNAL USE OF WASHING AND DRYING MACHINES.
ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED, Also, TV license, free view stations, Council Tax ALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.

room1: single room with a wardrobe and a little balcony.. very nice and cosy! suitable for a student OR young professional..(£350pcm for the single room including all the bills &amp; internet ).

room 2 : Very spacious double bed and big wardrobe ..suitable for girls studying together and couple as well or friends who don't mind sharing a room..would be suitable for a girl who is a student coming for an internship, summer or study..£375 pcm including bills and internet!

Utilities :internet, fully fitted kitchen with a electric cooker , fridge-freezer , washing machine. bathroom with a bath and a shower cloak room. central heating and hot water inc.The flat almost has the access to everywhere so if you have Your work , school in this zone.. expect to save transportation money ;).
Flat address:High Kingsdown, Clifton Bristol BS2 8DQ
*Room (1) Double :£375 pcm all bills incld.
*Room (2) Single room:£350pcm with all bills.
1 Month rent refundable holding security deposit will be required.
Parking available: Permit on-street
Minimum term::1 months
Maximum term: None

Security Deposit: Refundable
Utility bills inclusive ( water, gas, council tax, TV license and wireless Internet)
Utility Cost : £ 0.00 pcm
All bills included: its fully furnished, DG, GCH, bath/wc phone.
The flat comes fully furnished
All Bill are included
1 ) GAS
2) ELECTRIC
3) WATER
4) WIRELESS INTERNET.

This price is approximately 15% below average in this area which is very Low considering the Student and economics climate.Am looking for serious and friendly person, not just a flatmate But who will live in the flat with a family spirit.

Personal info:
I'm an uncomplicated person, hang out, meeting new people and having friends over for dinner. I also like going to museums, theaters and musicals. I adore the Christmas time and love traveling. I like trying new things, especially when it comes to different cultures. I like keeping the apartment tidy and clean and I expect the same from my flatmate. I don't mind from time to time having a drink/dinner with my flatmate.

#Name: Claire kirrkup
#Age:27years
#Professional.
#Half British/Australian
#Available term:Long/Short term basis.
I'll be Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

My Skype id is (kirrkup.claire) .

Best Regards

Claire

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement