Room for Rent and other rental scams
#256657 by Ultraviolet336 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:11 pm
Hello,

Thanks for your email. I'm John Metton the owner of the Apartment you are renting. Actually I resided in the apartment with my family for some months and we moved away due to my transfer from my working place, my apartment is still available for rent for $500 per month including the utilities like washer and security,it is furnished.Right now I'm in West Africa for a crusade and i would like you to get in touch with my wife in the United states for more discussion as she is with the keys and the documents to the apartment.Please I want you to note that,i am a kind and honest man and also I spent a lot on my property,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this apartment and I want you to treat it as your own.I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I will be glad to see it neat when I come for a check up,I do that once in a while.I want to have trust in you as I always stand by my words.Let us know how soon you are willing to move in. Email my wife Mary ( [email protected] ) and she will attend to you better.

ADDRESS TO THE APARTMENT : 20627 Amie Avenue, Torrance CA 90503

Thanks for your interest.
John Metton
Advertisement