Room for Rent and other rental scams
#281289 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:29 am
Elvia Salinas [email protected]

This scammer is copying the text and images from legitimate vacation rental listing and then creates ads on Craigslist with a claimed rental rate that is a fraction of the true rental rate.

Thank for showing interest in the property .The property is available for your schedule dates. I am sure this is one of the best property you can get around at this reasonable rate but i can not guarantee to hold the property until you book for it.This is what it required you to hold and pencil down the property for your chosen dates:

1. PER Night : $100 31 NIGHTS $3000

2. REFUNDABLE SECURITY FEE :$300

3. 50% DEPOSIT :$1500

4 CLEANING FEE = $50

5 TOTAL AMOUNT TO DEPOSIT :$1,850

Cleaning fee are included in the cost per week. Full Broadband Internet, WiFi Wireless Internet, Washer,Dryer,Linens,2 Bathrooms Provided and more. All you have to do to reserve the property is to deposit 50% of the rental fee together with the refundable security fee of $300 to enable me hold the property and reserve it for your chosen dates. Also the balance of $300 will be paid upon arrival and the keys will be handed over to you. Payment usually Accepted Via PayPal/BANK DEPOSIT.I will issue you a receipt confirming your deposit which you will print out and come along with it on your arrival. You get to notify me of the exact time you will be arriving to make arrangement to pick you up. There is no extra charges for this. I will render this service for free. Let me know if you want to book so i can send you our Agreement Teams and Booking Form for reservation as soon i have your reply to know you are interested in booking the property.

Thanks

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#281299 by Mike Wilson Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:02 am
PAYPAL ACCOUNT - [email protected]

Attached the Booking rental agreement form with this message, you should fill and send it back to me via e-mail,Just walk straight to the bank and make a wire transfer to this Owner BANK TRANSFER...account instruction below !

MODE OF PAYMENT VIA BANK TRANSFER/PAYPAL...
Bank Name: Woodforest National Bank
Account :Name: Margaret Cisneros Ortiz
Account Number:16xxxx9692
Routing Number: 11xxxx465

PAYPAL ACCOUNT - [email protected]

Bank Account transfer to the account details on the form Note: Is only when payment has been made before i can secure your dates After payment has been made please do send me PAYMENT CONFIRMATION as an attachment to my email. I will refund the $300 deposit fee on checking out and you will have to sign the checkout form , Let me have your flight details if you are interested in the Pick up Also a free parking space.I wish you a good stay at the apartment,

I look forward to hear from you soon

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon