Room for Rent and other rental scams
#290185 by EvaJorg Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:35 pm
Hi,
I had an almost identical mail today - from a Kristian Kell at [email protected]. Hope nobody falls for it. The text of the mail is quoted below.
Best wishes,
Eva

'Hello

Thanks for contacting me back to hear more about my offer,i have a 2 beautiful bedroom place with storage for keeping some of your things Situated in a great location nearby good amenities and on walking distance to Many places you can think of. It approximately 68 m² with a patio. In the area you will find a lot of shopping, restaurant and so much more facilities needed.
The exact address is : Bolbrovej 6 2960 Rungsted Kyst
The rent cost ​5000 kr(monthly) including all utilities, fridge-freezer, oven, washing machine, dryer, gas cooker, microwave, dishwasher, electricity bill, internet charges Tv cable charges. The deposit of ​10.​000 kr which will be refundable at the end of your stay in the house. I have also attached the picture of the apartment for you to see what the apartment look like.

Little about us,i'm Kristian working as an Event Planner while my wife is (Danish) Tine. The place will be available for more than 5 years,we have both lived and work in Birkerød before acquiring this property, my wife and i have decided to rent the place to someone who will take good care of it not for making money but just to occupy the place while we are away and we are very good people, we won't disturb or stress you on rent, so far you will always pay regularly every each month, that is why the rent is not high. I await your prompt response.'
Advertisement