Room for Rent and other rental scams
#37436 by Agatina Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for the interest you have in my flat,is fully furnished in and out and its on the first floor and also has garden and there is parking space,and is one double bedroom flat not shared with another tenant,It located at Goldsmith St, Nottingham.Still available for rent and you can rent my flat as long as you pay your rent at when due. Here are the necessary things you need to know about the rent and deposit.

Rent : £85.00
Security Deposit: £ 500.00 (Returnable at the end of a week stay in my flat)
Utility bills inclusive ( water, gas, council tax, TV license and wireless Internet) Utility Cost : £ 0.00 pcm

However, my flat is fully furnished in and out with all necessary house use such as Ceiling Fan,Big
Closets,Microwave,Washer & Dryer In Unit,Air Conditioning,Dishwasher,Own bath room etc and all bill included in rent,no hidden charges. At this stage that you want to rent myflat, i need to know some few question about you.
* Can you take care of my flat as it is?
* How many months do you intend to rent and pay for?
* Do you have references in Nottingham? and
* where are you relocating from?
I spoke with my lawyer on phone a minite ago concerning your stay in my flat and we both agreed to have you in my flat as long as you'll take good care of my flat as how it is.However, it is unfortunate that my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view or reserve my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, has brought about great loss to me. I have traveled all the way from Ireland to take some interested candidates round my flat because that's where i work with (P. Elliott & Company).However, you will need to make a reservation deposit but before that, my lawyer will need some information from you to draft a contract which you will print and bring along with you on your arrival date to my flat

Your full name:
Present address:
Confirmed move in date:

Kindly get back to me with these information so that i can tell you how to proceed with the reservation deposit.

Regards
Mr/Mrs George
+447024060499
Advertisement