Room for Rent and other rental scams
#292451 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 am
Subject: Details about my home on 698-Fairhaven-St-NE-Palm-Bay-FL-32907

Hello ,

We are pleased that you have an interest in our house. Our lovely home is still available for rent, we want responsible & decent adults/family that possess qualities to manage our home as if it were theirs.My wife and I initially had it up for sale but changed our mind and decided to lease/rent it out.The agent we previously put in charge over our rental property was asking too much of an agent fee by inflating the rental fee there by making it difficult for people to afford the rent. For this reason, I decided to rent it out my self and no longer want any third party ,rather a direct agreement between me and any interested tenant.If you drive by you can still notice the sign post of the agent in-front of the house. But don't worry I have already instructed the agent to take off the sign post from the property.

The reason why our house is up for rent is because I got transferred from my place of work to Brooklyn NY, I will be away with my family for at least 5 years or more. I work as a Robotic Programmer & Welder/Fitter here in New York and got married to a lovely wife who is a member of Joyce Meyer Ministries. As you can see our rental fee is below standard this shows we aren't really bothered about the rental fee rather our most priority is your assurance in being able to keep our home in good condition always.I know there is no way I can be sure that you are the right person to live in our home cos we won't be able to see in person before shipping the keys and documents to your present address for you to occupy the house at your convenient date.But we are going by trust here with whatever you tell us about your self and previous rental experiences .You can get back to me if you are truly interested, by telling me more about yourself,your previous rental experience and the time you wish to rent our home .I await your reply ASAP.

Below are more details about my home

Address: 698 Fairhaven St NE Palm-Bay FL 32907

Bed Room :3 Bath room: 2.0

Rental fee:1100

security deposit:1000

Pet Fee:200

Application Fee: Free

Remain blessed

David (landlord)

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#292453 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:21 am
Scammer is using this phone number. It is VoIp which means with internet access it can call/text and receive any where in the world with internet access.

(917) 830-4463
VoIP - Google Voice

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#292899 by Skyllav Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:39 pm
This gentleman also have another address that he is trying to rent. The address is 2563 w camp river Rd queen creek az. My uncle was getting ready to wire money into a bank of America bank account. I stoppped him.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed name stated to be employment scam.
#292901 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Any new name or email address will require proof of the scam.

Scammers will use different names in a scam.

I just can not see how the different name you posted matches. I can not see how as you stated the email matched. You stated the second scam was employment. This is a rental scam.