Room for Rent and other rental scams
#293363 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Thanks for the email and I'm sorry for the late response.I can see you are interested in the ad I have posted, I am currently shuttling between state of MD and other states in the country, where I work as a Contracting manager with a building contracting company. I spent less time in the city so I could not get a hold on any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when I knew how long we are going to stay out of WI that I decided to rent out the house,However the initial plan was to sell out the house,which I tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the price and it takes longer to sell.I am telling you this in case if you find the house on another listing websites as for sale, that is the old advert So I need a tenant to take care of it but since I am out of the city now,I have received some proposals regarding the house because it is located in a very nice area,but I still have to make sure it is rented out to someone who can take good care of it. It includes facilities such as water, heat laundry facilities,air condition,Internet and telephone access and a car park and other necessary facilities,also comes with trash collection,pets are allowed as well as long as they are not destructive. Please I want you to note that I spent a lot on my property that i want to give to you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, It is not the money that is the main problem but I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I will be glad to see it neat when I come for a check up.I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word..

Click and see more pictures of the house for <removed>

Here is the Address: <removed - probably stolen from a legitimate listing>
Rent Fees: Month: $1,200
Security Deposit: $1,200
HOUSE FEATURES:
Large Bedrooms:3
Bath room:3
Property Type:Single Family House
Pets Allowed.
All utilities are included in the rent.

So if you know you are capable of the task,get back to me so that I can provide you with some Application Form that I would want you to fill. I hope to read from you

Soonest

Yours Truly
Scott Bushey

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement