Room for Rent and other rental scams
#293563 by Mike Wilson Mon May 02, 2016 1:44 pm
Family House [email protected]

Subject: Re: $1200 / 4br - 2668ft2 - Great storage is a theme in this home (Salem, OR)
Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. Myself and Wife just travelled to Kuala Lumpur Capital of Malaysia for a program called UNAIDS - www.unaids.org, "Help prevent new HIV infections, care for people living with HIV, and soften the impact of the epidemic. "

We will be away for 2 to 3 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whomever that will take good care of it. However, my initial plan was to sell the house, but it was not successful because the Realtor raised the price which made it difficult for me to sell before leaving the States so never mind if you see the for sale sign in front of the house, It has already been taken off the market as for sale so there is no need to contact any Realtor.

FEATURES: Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.
AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

Beautiful 4 bed. 2 BA Home, Rental Price: $1200 per month and security Deposit is $1200 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent
Pets are Welcome.
Below is the address to the house:

Get back to me asap because I need a tenant urgently then I will like you to fill out the application form, Please feel free to ask any questions you do not understand and I will be looking forward to receive your email as soon as possible.
Please respond ASAP.
Hope to read from you soon
Thank you and remain blessed

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement