Room for Rent and other rental scams
#302538 by Michelle Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:44 am
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:25 AM
To: Adam Lippe
Subject: Re: Beautiful 3 story end unit townhome filled with bright sunlight.

Hello, Glad to read from you, I am so excited to see your response regarding my Property, thank you for your interest in my Property, My Name is BROWN JAMES, I am

a self employed, I am a very easy going man, i don't drink or smoke, Me and my wife just moved to Texas, USA last week, We lost our daughter and her husband in a car

accident, Right now we are in Texas, USA to take care of my children. i want a good tenant who is going to take good care of my Property while am out of the states,

as the unit is still available for long and short term purpose, I want you to know that the Property is in a great location situated in the quiet and safe area and

offers secure access. internet, cable, laundry in-suite, storage facilities, heat, water, electric, outdoor space and parking is included in the rent and pet are

allowed.

Address:1220 Timothy Ln # 34,Phoenixville, PA 19460
Pets are Welcome!!!
Rent: $700
Security Deposit: $700
Living Building Square Footage:1,728
Number Of Bedrooms:3
Number Of Bathrooms:3

The Property Features*
• Playground• Air Conditioning
Other features: Oversize closets, Central heat and air, Laundry facility, Patio and balconies, On the bus line, Convenient to shopping and dining, Walk to school,

Quiet, wooded and spacious location.

• High Speed Internet • In-Suite Laundry • Large in-suite storage • Cable
• Tenant Criteria: Smoking Outside, Pets allowed ....
• Date Available: NOW

Its a spacious and lovely Property, Utilities are included and Pets are allowed. Kitchen completely equipped, Kettle - Toaster - Dishwasher - Freezer - Microwave -

Oven - Dryer - Heat - Water -Washing Machine and Electric.I want you to note that I am a kind and honest man and also I spent a lot on my Property that I want to give

you for rent, and I would want you to treat it as your own, I would like you to keep it tidy all the time I also want you to let me have trust in you as I always stand

on my word, the rental fee per month including utilities for the whole of the Property. If you really want to rent the Property, you will need to provide the Rental

Application Form below.

• • • • • RENTAL APPLICATION FORM FOR RENTING • • • • • • • •

• Your Full Name _______
• Present Address(where you reside now) _______
• Property / Cell Phone _______
• How old are you _______
• Are you married _______
• Occupation _______
• Current rent payment _______
• Reason for moving out _______
• How many people will be living in the Property _______
• The rent fee available now _______
• How long are you willing to stay _______
• When do you intend to move in _______
• Do you have a pet _______
• Do you smoke _______
• How many Month or Year Do you want to Stay _______
• Deposit : One or Two month Deposit are required _______
• Occupant Picture _______
• Reference Details _______

I would be waiting to read from you with the below details, I can guarantee you that this is a great Property so looking forward to a future collaboration and

friendship.

Feel free to contact me at +1(419) 742-2375

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union, MoneyGram or Bank Transfer payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement