Room for Rent and other rental scams
#302664 by IrisM Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:48 am
Greetings to you
Thanks for your interest. I hope you're having a great day so far. I will give you as much information as I can and at the same time I'll be as brief as I can especially since I can imagine how important your time is it.
I have attached photos of my flat below for you to read and choose your interest between Double-Room and Single-Room, so that you can have a better idea of the Unit (Apartment). You will have your own private bedroom and bathroom/toilet separately. It's fully furnished, 24 hrs Security and porter service available and entry phone.

ROOM INFORMATION:
The bedrooms contains new double bed with orthopedic mattress, Fitted sheet, Flat sheet, Pillows with pillowcases and Duvet cover. There is wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside table. The room has its own en-suite bathroom, all bills are includes maintenance, wireless and full Sky TV leaving you more time to enjoy and relax... The room is perfect for a young student or professional and couples, the room is large enough to live in comfortable and it is the best value for yourself.

Double Room Price: £520 GBP monthly.
Single Room Price: £420 GBP monthly.
Tenancy Deposit £480.00 cover for the period of the contract signed.

NOTE: The payment of tenancy deposit implies that you have a serious intention towards renting my flat and that would enable me to reserve and keep the flat bedroom for you. The tenancy deposit is fully refundable back to you and would not deduct any charges from your £480.00 pounds deposited.

Utility bills included: YES.
Minimum stay: One (1) month.
Reading Desk & Wardrobe.
The room come with Superfast wireless Internet.

HOUSE INFORMATION:
The apartment have a massive kitchen, all utilities come complete with cutlery, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Dryers, Washers, Kettle, Toaster and everything else you need in a kitchen. So you can bake and cook to your heart's delight.

Address: Bentinck Street, London W1U 2EL.
Area: Central London (Lambeth, Soho, Belgravia, Southwark, West End, The City, Westminster).

Tube distance:
Bus stop (0.1 miles)
Bond Street (0.2 miles)
Oxford Circus (0.3 miles)
Regent's Park (0.3 miles)
Leicester Square & China Town (0.4 miles)
Covent Garden (0.3 miles)

The apartment is close to various amenities restaurants, local shops, super market, cafes, bars & pubs, cinema and library. And the walking distance is very little which is less than 4 minutes from public transport.

I hope you like the facilities listed above in the flat. Could you please tell me more about yourself? Where are you from and where exactly are you right now? How many time have you been in UK? How old are you? What do you do for a living? What is your hobbies? What do you like to do in your free time? Are you married? So If you are really seriously interested in my flat and you wish to know more about me please get back to me now. Don't miss this good opportunity! The room will go fast.

I look forward to hearing back from you ASAP.
Your's Futureflatmate,
Sophy
Advertisement