Room for Rent and other rental scams
#316698 by SumireJayy Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:21 pm
!!!!ATTN!!!! This scammer is now operating under a new email address: [email protected]

Hello ,

The apartment is well furnished one bedroom apartment which has the following facilities .

* living and dining room
* bedroom
* bathroom
* Open kitchen
* Toilet
* Air conditioner
* Central Heating
* Microwave
* Washing Machine
* Internet facility

The apartment is located in the following address.

Rua Barata Salgueiro 34, 1169-066 Lisbon, Portugal.

The rent fee of the apartment is 550 EURO per month including all utility bills .I have attached the photo of the apartment to this mail. kindly notify me if you are satisfied with the apartment in other for us to discuss on the payment process and how you will get the apartment keys and documents.

looking forward to read from you .

Cheers

Uoon requesting further information I have received this email in response:
Hello
The apartment neighbourhood is safe and suitable for living.The apartment is very close to grocery store and metro station.The apartment can be reserved for you.I am presently in Ukraine,the apartment keys and documents are with me.I will need to send you the keys and documents by a postal agency.Actually am not after the rental fee but what i need is someone that will take good care of the apartment for me. This is the reason why am offering the apartment at that rate.I hope you shall be promising to take good care of the apartment.I want you to stick to your words.I will want you give me the below information before you can be eligible to rent the apartment.I want you to provide the requested information in order for me to send you the keys and documents before you will be visiting the apartment.

REQUESTED INFORMATION
1)Your Full Name
2)Your Full Address & Phone Number
3)Are you married?
4)How many people will be living in the house?
5)Do you have a pet?
6)Do you have a car?
7)Occupation?
8)Rent Duration?

Looking forward to read from you with all this details. so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt and contacting you.Await your reply so that we can discuss on how you will get the apartment keys and documents. please am giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words, you know that we have not seen each other yet and am only putting everything on trust.

Looking forward to read from you.

Cheers
Advertisement