Room for Rent and other rental scams
#317377 by Michelle Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:01 pm
Luxury Rentals <[email protected]>:
Hello,

Lucky for you, the apartment is available for your inquiry dates. The rate for your stay would be 200 € per night, cleaning fee 50 € and refundable secure deposit 400 €. Because I get a error to sync my calendar, I must manually process the booking. In order to fill in the rental agreement I'll need the following info from you :

Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Number of Guests:
Adults:
Children:
Arrival date:
Departure date:
Scanned Passport/ID (optional):
Special requests paid on arrival (airport transfer, grocery supply, baby cot, meal):

Check-in and check-out hours are flexible, but it depends if other guests will come or leave in same day when you check-in or check-out.
Cancellation Policy : Full refund 5 days prior to arrival.
Security deposit i will give you back in cash at the last day when you will finish the rental.

Thanks

Luxury Rentals <[email protected]>:
Hi,

I complete the booking, please let me know if you have received the invoice from Airbnb and also let me know when you complete the payment in order to secure the booking and block the days in calendar!
As you can see in invoice, the payment must be done only by bank transfer to bank account from invoice, if the payment will be done by another method your booking will be canceled automatically.
Let me know asap.
Thank You!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement