Room for Rent and other rental scams
#317433 by Michelle Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

Airbnb

Hi
Pack your bags—you're going to Amsterdam !
Your host has confirmed your request at : Amazing Apartment in Amsterdam 4 BD. Please review the details of your trip and contact your host to coordinate check-in time and key exchange.

Your Host is [email protected]

Payment
Payment method - Wire Transfer
The host will receive the payment from Airbnb 24 hours after your check-in.

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more .

Customer Support
If you need assistance with your reservation or for urgent situations, such as check-in trouble or arriving to something unexpected, we’re here to help!

If you are reading this because you have received a similar invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#322412 by Michelle Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:25 am
Airbnb <[email protected]>

Payment
In order to validate your booking, payment has to be sent by bank wire transfer using the following Airbnb account information:

Airbnb Account Holder: Balan Elena Lucia
Account Holder Address: PIAZZA GARIBALDI 16, 23100 SONDRIO , Italy
Bank name: BANCA POPOLARE DI SONDRIO
IBAN : IT31N0760105138234733034734
Swift /BIC: POSOIT22XXX‎

IMPORTANT : In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please use the following reference "419" when performing the transfer. No other words, spaces or dashes. Once the bank wire transfer has been made please email a copy of the receipt to your host. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.
Customer Support
We’re here to help! If you need assistance with your reservation, please use the live chat button.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#325506 by Michelle Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:43 am
Airbnb [mailto:[email protected]]

Payment
Payment method - Wire Transfer
The host will receive the payment from Airbnb 24 hours after your check-in.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more .
Customer Support
If you need assistance with your reservation or for urgent situations, such as check-in trouble or arriving to something unexpected, we’re here to help!

Visit the Help Center

Email your Host - [email protected]

Payment
In order to validate your booking, payment has to be sent by bank wire transfer using the following Airbnb account information:

Airbnb Account Holder: Gregor SEDLAK
Account Holder Address: 81 Kinsey Road, SMETHWICK, B66 4SL , UK
Bank name: Barclays Bank PLC
IBAN : GB94BARC20271730174904
Swift /BIC: BARCGB2103E

IMPORTANT : In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please use the following reference "419" when performing the transfer. No other words, spaces or dashes. Once the bank wire transfer has been made please email a copy of the receipt to your host. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.
Customer Support
We’re here to help! If you need assistance with your reservation, please use the live chat button.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.