Room for Rent and other rental scams
#318344 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:45 pm
Subject: Airbnb Booking Confirmed - ERG86W!
To:

Hello xxxxxxx
You are going to Fantastic renovated heart AMSTERDAM
Please review your trip details below and contact your host immediately to confirm the payment.
In order to validate your booking the payment must be done within 24 hours.
Guest Details:
xxxxxxxxx

Fantastic renovated heart AMSTERDAM
Apartment - Entire home/apt •2Guests
Arrive
Thu,February,23,2017

Depart
Sun,February,26,2017

[email protected]
Payment details

How does the Airbnb payment system work?

Airbnb is a new way of doing business in an age-old industry. The vacation rental industry has always been vulnerable to risks and uncertainty. Airbnb’s system is designed to give you peace of mind..

For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to the host. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.
The payment has to be sent by bank transfer to one of our holding accounts:

Bank Name: HSBC Bank
Account Holder Name: Sofita Viorica Stroia
IBAN : GB34 MIDL 4025 2792 5245 54
SWIFT Code : MIDLGB22
Sort Code : 40-25-27
Account Number : 92524554
Bank Address : 126 High Rd Ilford IG1 1DA UK

Payment reference: TRS9-ERG86W

NOTE: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees
Security Deposit
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.
ACCOMMODATIONS € 687.00
SECURITY DEPOSIT € 500.00
AIRBNB CONCIERGE PREMIUM GUEST SERVICES € 0.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
€ 1187.00

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#318548 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:50 pm
Subject: Airbnb Booking Confirmed - WEF85Q!
To: xxxxxx

Hello xxxxxxxxxx
You are going to Beautifully renovated AMSTERDAM
Please review your trip details below and contact your host immediately to confirm the payment.
Guest Details:
xxxxxxxx

Beautifully renovated AMSTERDAM
Apartment - Entire home/apt •7Guests
Arrive
Tue,April,11,2017

Depart
Sun,April,16,2017
Your Host:

[email protected]
Payment details

Airbnb is a new way of doing business in an age-old industry. The vacation rental industry has always been vulnerable to risks and uncertainty. Airbnb’s system is designed to give you peace of mind..

For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to the host. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

Bank Name: Lloyds Bank
Account Holder Name: Elena Jarc
IBAN : GB47LOYD30634746329860
SWIFT Code : LOYDGB21652
Sort Code : 30-63-47
Account Number : 46329860
Bank Address : 51 Market Place Boston PE21 6NQ, UK

Payment reference: TRS9-WEF85Q

NOTE: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.
Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.
ACCOMMODATIONS € 1150.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
€ 1650.00

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#318549 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:01 pm
Subject: Re: Rent house Amsterdam - 11-16/04/2017
To:xxxxxx

Hi,

Yes is available for your dates. The rate for your stay would be 230 EURO / per night and refundable secure deposit 500 EURO.
In order to fill in with your Airbnb invoice I'll need the following info from you :

First name:
Last name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Number of Guests:
Adults:
Children:
Arrival date:
Departure date:
Scanned Passport/ID(optional)
Special requests paid on arrival (airport transfer, grocery supply, baby cot):

Check-in and check-out hours are flexible , but it depends if other guests will come or leave in same day when you check-in or check-out.

Cancellation Policy : Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.

Subject: Re: Rent house Amsterdam - 11-16/04/2017

According to Airbnb rules will block your dates for 24 hours until your payment is confirmed. Let me know if they contact you so i can send the rental agreement !
If you haven't received it please check your Junk, Bulk or Spam email folder because this is a very secured email and your email server may reject it.
Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#318560 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 pm
Subject: Billing receipt for reservation #ZCYTMH

Airbnb

Customer Receipt
Confirmation Code: ZCYTMH
Mon, Jan, 30, 2017
Receipt # 424522651843

Guests xxxxxxxxxxi
Travel Destination London W1T 2AL
Accommodation Address 17 Tottenham St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 2AL
Travel Property 1 bedroom apartment in London
Accommodation Type Entire home/apt
Nights 28

Arrive
Fri, Feb, 10, 2017

Depart
Fri, Mar, 10, 2017

Payment Details

Here are the banking informations so you can pay Stan Middle using bank transfer.

IBAN: GB34 MIDL 4025 2792 5245 54
Bank name: HSBC BANK PLC
Account holder: S V S
Swift/Bic: MIDLGB22
Sort Code: 40-25-27
Account nomber: 92524554
Reference number: Ap2130W

After the payment is done please send us a scanned receipt of the transfer for confirmation.

£20 x 28 Nights £573
Security Deposit £1,200
Total due £1,773

#318564 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:52 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

, Stan Middle <[email protected]> wrote:

I request the deposit on airbnb!!! I just told you 2 months deposit so you know that is £1,200.

You book one month on airbnb and they will ad the security deposit!!

I didn't list the apartment on airbnb so they can book it for 1-2 days. I just listed it there so someone can book it and pay to airbnb. So the tenant have the guarantee of their money back and i have the guarantee that they are serious and they have money for the rent.

Thanks,

Stan

Stan Middle < [email protected] > wrote:

After you book the apartment from airbnb i will provide you the lockcode and then you can go to see the apartment.
After you move in the apartment i will send to you the contract signed by me and a backup key.
The security deposit is my guarantee that when you leave you don't take anything from the apartment. If everything will be ok when you move out from the apartment i will fullrefund your deposit(£1,200). So we say that you move in the apartment on 12 Feb, then on 12 March you have to pay the rent 600£(after first month you will pay directly to me in my bank account).

Regards,

#321146 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:37 pm
Subject:: Airbnb Booking Confirmed - MNB18W!

Hello xxxxxx
You are going to Very Luxury Central AMSTERDAM

Guest Details:
xxxxxxx

Very Luxury Central AMSTERDAM
Apartment - Entire home/apt •7Guests
Arrive
Fri,March,12,2017

Depart
Sun,March,14,2017
Your Host:
[email protected]
Payment details

Bank Name: Barclays Bank
Account Holder Name: Reznik Petronela
IBAN : GB47BARC20100303690121
Account: 03690121
Sort Code: 20-10-03
Swift /BIC : BARCGB22
Bank Address : 2-4 Birley Street Blackpool FY11DU,UK

Payment reference: TRS9-MNB18W

Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit
ACCOMMODATIONS € 400.00
SECURITY DEPOSIT € 400.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
€ 800.00

#321791 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 am
Subject: Airbnb Booking Confirmed - JYU75Q!

Hello xxxxxxxxxx

You are going to Amazing fantastic AMSTERDAM

Guest Details:
xxxxxxxx

Amazing fantastic AMSTERDAM
Apartment - Entire home/apt •6Guests
Arrive
Wed,June,14,2017

Depart
Sat,June,17,2017
Your Host:

[email protected]
Payment details

Bank Name: Nationwide Bank
Account Holder Name: Jolanta Stankiewicz
IBAN : GB42 NAIA 0704 3623 0777 94
BIC : NAIAGB21
Sort Code : 07-04-36
Account Number : 23077794
Bank Address : Flat 5 Albany Court,248 Westward Road,London,e48tp, UK

Payment reference: TRS9-JYU75Q

Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit
ACCOMMODATIONS € 585.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
€ 1085.00

#322144 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: Search for booking

Hi,

The property is free for this dates. The apartment is fully loaded with furniture and all electrical equipment (fridge, clothes washer, dryer, dish washer, central heating, wifi, cable TV, A/C...), bed linens, towels. You have only 5 minutes by walking to the center of town, pubs, shops, etc. Also i can help you with a car (5 seats car or a minivan) for all your stay to visit the area, included in the price.
It will be € 200 per night + € 500 security deposit + € 100 cleaning fee. Security deposit is fully refundable on the check out date.
Because I get an error to sync my calendar, I must manually process the booking. In order to start the booking and all the arrangements I will need the following information from you:

Full Name:
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Adults:
Children:
Phone Number:
Special Requests on arrival:
Check-in and check-out hours are flexible.
Cancellation Policy : Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.
I'll come to pick up you from the airport. You don't pay anything.

The payment has to be done thru Airbnb so I will take care of everything. As soon as I will have this info's from you I will start the process.

Thank you,

Subject: Airbnb Booking Confirmed - TYJ29W!

Hello xxxxxxx
You are going to Luxury spacious central AMS

Guest Details:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Luxury spacious central AMS
Apartment - Entire home/apt •6Guests
Arrive
Fri,April,17,2017

Depart
Fri,April,21,2017
Your Host:

[email protected]
Payment details

Bank Name: Lloyds Bank
Account Holder Name: Florin Costache
IBAN : GB41LOYD30942864424368
Account: 64424368
Sort Code: 30-94-28
Swift /BIC : LOYDGB2l
Bank Address : Eden Shopping Centre,27-31,HP112HL ,UK

Payment reference: TRS9-TYJ29W

Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit
ACCOMMODATIONS € 920.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
€ 1420.00