Room for Rent and other rental scams
#318538 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:54 pm
Dimitris B < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello,

First I want to thank you , for your interest, about my apartment.
In the beginning I want to clarify the principal details.
The price of the apartment is 5000 czk + 2000 czk = 7000 czk and the apartment is situated in Staré Brno, Křídlovická
In the price is included everything : water, electricity, internet and parking .
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped , like in photos .
If you are satisfied with these information , let me know, to can continue the conversation.

Thank you , and have a nice day.

Dimitris B < [email protected] > wrote:

Ahoj

V dalších slovy, ti vysvetlit, mou situaci.

Bydlím v Aténách, Recko.

loni jsem si koupil tento byt, když jsem, a moje žena se rozhodla prestehovat v Ceské republice, protože jsme najít dobré pracovní smlouvy tam.

Bohužel, po nekolika mesících kvuli problémum, rozvedla jsem a vrátila v Recku.

Tady jsem se setkal s novou prítelkyni, s nímž budu vdaná za nekolik mesícu.

Ona nechtejí pohybovat v Ceské republice, a z tohoto duvodu chci pronajmout byt.

K bytu je možné pronajmout dlouhodobe nebo krátkodobe.

Jediným problémem je, že klíce jsou se mnou a já nemají žádnou osobu v této oblasti, který muže ukázat vám byt.

Pokud si chcete pronajmout byt, mohu vám poslat klíce a smlouvu s prepravní spolecností, které, který se postará o platby a dodání klícu.

Dejte mi vedet, co si myslíte o tomto?

PS : Prijmete prosím omluvu, pokud tento text není správne napsaná. Tento text byl preložen z anglictiny pomocí Google Prekladac. Doufám, že chápete mou ceštinu. Radeji mi odpovedet v anglictine.

Dekuji

Dimitris B <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello

In the next words , I will explain you, my situation.

I live in Athens , Greece .

I bought this apartment last year , when I , and my wife decided to move in Czech Republic , because we've got good labor contract there .

Unfortunately after a few months because of problems, I divorced , and I came back in Greece. Here I met a new girlfriend with whom I'll married in a few months.

She don't want to move in Czech Republic , and for this reason I want to rent the apartment .

The apartment can be rented for long term or short term.

The only problem is that , the keys are with me and I don't have any person in the area , who can show you apartment . If you want to rent the apartment , I can send you the keys and the contract with a transport company that , which will handle the payment and delivery of the keys.

Let me know what do you think about this ?

Hello,

Let me explain the process :

First, I need your details : full name , address , city , zip code , country , phone number

1. I will go with keys and the rental contract to shipping company

2. They will send you a tracking number , and with this number you can check on their website that the keys and the contract are in their custody .

3. After this , to start the delivery , you must do the deposit with 2 rental months ,at shipping company.

4 . The deposit is just a formality and it won't obligate you to rent the apartment , it is a safety deposit, just to be sure that this is not a joke and I don't pay the transport taxes for nothing. And in this way will be sure for both , because the money will remain at shipping company until you will see the apartment, and only after this ,if everything will be fine , I will receive the money

5. After the deposit is done , the shipping company agent will come with keys and with rental contract at your home , in 4 days.

6 . After this you will go with this agent to see the apartment , and if everything will be ok you will sign the contract , until you want to stay in the apartment.

7. If something will be wrong , and you don't want to rent the apartment , the shipping company agent ,will give you , your money back , and will give me back the keys

Everything is clear ?

everything is fine
I will send the keys at you in Bosnia ,and after you will receive the keys , the company agent from Brno will call you and you will set a date when you want to meet with him to see the apartment
tomorrow I will at company and I will send you more information
regards

I took the keys and the contract to shipping company , This is the tracking number WB2017GR00764622
To check the tracking number , must be entered on the company's website : http://freja-logistics.com/
To check the tracking number you must write it , on the empty space , where is written " Track Your Shipment " . After this you need to do click on the "Track now".
After you see if everything is in order ,To see the payment details ,you must do click on "Pay Now " .
After this you need to do the transfer with 500 EUR at shipping company , to their agent , bank account
The transfer can be done from your internet banking if you have it , or from your bank office

Important is to send the money in EUR because is a international transaction, and if the money are not in EUR the shipping company can't receive it.

Account holder : NOVOTA LUCCA
Iban : IT08T0760105138267038667039
SWIFT / BIC : BPPIITRRXXX
Bank Name : Poste Italiane S.P.A.

( the bank account is for the shipping company central department , from Italy )

Once you make a payment, you must send copies of bank invoice , to shipping company , to their email address :
[email protected]
And after they will check if everything is ok , they will start the delivery
I await your answer , if everything is clear ?

ok
in case that is more easy for you the company accept payment by western union service
if you want to do it in this way let me know
and I will talk with company to change the payment method
regards

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#318539 by Bryon Williams Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:02 pm
Domain Name: FREJA-LOGISTICS.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.FREJA-LOGISTICS.COM
Name Server: NS2.FREJA-LOGISTICS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 07-nov-2016
Creation Date: 25-oct-2016
Expiration Date: 25-oct-2017

Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/