Room for Rent and other rental scams
#318857 by Michelle Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:18 pm
Airbnb Reservation <[email protected]>

At this moment credit cards payments cannot be confirmed and bookings will be cancelled.. We advise to do the payment to our bank account provided below in next 48hrs. As soon the transfer is complete, your account will be updated and we will confirm your reservation.

PAYMENT DETAILS
For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is held by Airbnb and will be released to the host 24hrs after the guest will confirm to Airbnb the Check In.

Bank Name ING Bank / SPAIN
Bank Address CALLE SEVERO OCHOA 2, 28230 Madrid,SPAIN
Beneficiary Account Airbnb V Sladjan
Beneficiary Address CALLE PELAYO 9, 1º2, MADRID, 28004, MADRID
Swift / Bic Code INGDESMMXXX
Iban ES93 1465 0200 2217 2701 1218

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#324421 by Michelle Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:06 am

At this moment credit cards payments cannot be confirmed and bookings will be cancelled.. We advise to do the payment to our bank account provided below as soon as possible. As soon the transfer is complete, your account will be updated and we will confirm your reservation.

PAYMENT DETAILS
For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is held by Airbnb and will be released to the host 24hrs after the guest will confirm to Airbnb the Check In.

Bank Name
ZAGREBACKA BANKA / Croatia
Bank Address
Zagreb, Trg bana Josipa Jelacica 10,Croatia
Airbnb Booking Agent Account
Peter PATAKI
Airbnb Booking Agent Address
Gajeva ul. 4,10000, Zagreb,Croatia
Swift / Bic Code
ZABAHR2X
Iban
HR2123600003244737777

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#330455 by Michelle Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:35 pm

At this moment credit cards payments cannot be confirmed and bookings will be cancelled.. We advise to do the payment to our bank account provided below. As soon the transfer is complete, your account will be updated and we will confirm your reservation.

PAYMENT DETAILS

Bank Name OTP BANK / CROATIA
Bank Address GUNDULICEVA 1, ZAGREB, 10000, CROATIA
Airbnb Booking Account Airbnb
Swift / Bic Code OTPVHR2X
Iban HR0824070003207103537

#334274 by Michelle Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:25 am

At this moment credit cards payments cannot be confirmed and bookings will be cancelled.. We advise to do the payment to our bank account provided below. As soon the transfer is complete, your account will be updated and we will confirm your reservation.

PAYMENT DETAILS
For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is held by Airbnb and will be released to the host 24hrs after the guest will confirm to Airbnb the Check In

Bank Name ING Bank / Spain
Bank Address Placa de los Luceros, 13, 03005 Alacant,Alicante
Airbnb Booking Account Karola Meier
Airbnb Booking Address Calle Navas, 43,03001 Alicante,Spain,Spain
Swift / Bic Code INGDESMMXXX
Iban ES6014650320011728434390