Room for Rent and other rental scams
#319624 by ScamReport Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 am
Narl Larson - using this email address and also other similar ones to email people with rental property scams.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest to rent my apartment

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in

I worked in Ireland in the last 5 years and bought this apartment during my staying in Ireland.
I'm renting the place for unlimited time but right now the flat is inhabited and will be available from 22 February.
Before we go any further I would like to know more about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the place, for how long?
The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 1500 Euro/month. "security deposit" is also 1500 Euro. And you get it back, when you decide to leave from the apartment
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated storeroom, where you can put my furniture.
Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Narl Larsen, I was born in Sweden. I am Deputy General Manager at
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Denmark where I am now even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent you the apartment from here.
If you are still interested to rent my place i will explain you how we will do this after i get more information's about you.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank You!Narl Larsen
Deputy General Manager
Advertisement

#320077 by maganuna Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:06 am
I have received the exact same today. It was a bit strange as the price was so low for such a great place. This is what I got ...

Narl Larsen <[email protected]>
Today at 7:29 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your interest to rent my apartment
I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in Castlegate, Castle Street, Christchurch, Dublin 8

I worked in Ireland in the last 5 years and bought this apartment during my staying in Ireland.
I'm renting the place for unlimited time but right now the flat is inhabited and will be available from 01 March.
Before we go any further I would like to know more about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the place, for how long?
The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 1000 Euro/month. "security deposit" is also 1000 Euro. And you get it back, when you decide to leave from the apartment
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated storeroom, where you can put my furniture.
Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Narl Larsen, I was born in Sweden. I am Deputy General Manager at http://www.roadtraffic-techno logy.com/
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Denmark where I am now even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent you the apartment from here.
If you are still interested to rent my place i will explain you how we will do this after i get more information's about you.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank You!Narl Larsen
Deputy General Manager
http://www.roadtraffic-technol ogy.com/