Room for Rent and other rental scams
#320397 by Michelle Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:21 am
De : Maria Jolanda <[email protected]>

Hi,

The property is free for this dates. The apartment is fully loaded with furniture and all electrical equipment (fridge, clothes washer, dryer, dish washer, central heating, wifi, cable TV, A/C...), bed linens, towels. You have only 5 minutes by walking to the center of town, pubs, shops, etc. Also i can help you with a car (5 seats car or a minivan) for all your stay to visit the area, included in the price.
It will be € 150 per night + € 400 security deposit + € 50 cleaning fee. Security deposit is fully refundable on the check out date.
Because I get an error to sync my calendar, I must manually process the booking. In order to start the booking and all the arrangements I will need the following information from you:

Full Name:
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Adults:
Children:
Phone Number:
Special Requests on arrival:
Check-in and check-out hours are flexible.
Cancellation Policy : Full refund 1 day prior to arrival.
I'll come to pick up you from the airport. You don't pay anything.

The payment has to be done thru Airbnb so I will take care of everything. As soon as I will have this info's from you I will start the process.

Thank you,

Hi
Thank you for the info , i will initiate the booking for you today , please be patient​ and wait the booking request​ as i already locked the dates for you .
After I register Airbnb will contact you with all details of booking and payment
payment will be made to airbnb bank account inclusif the 500 euro security deposit.
So now you just wait to contact you Airbnb.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement