Room for Rent and other rental scams
#320402 by Michelle Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:26 am
De : Airbnb <[email protected]>

You're going to Amsterdam! Please review your trip details below and contact your host, Eva, immediately to confirm the payment and details of your arrival.
Thanks for using Airbnb!

Your Host

Eva

[email protected]

Accomodation Address
Vinkenstraat 121II, Amsterdam, 1013 JN, NL

Payment
Your reservation has been accepted, please send the payment to Airbnb by bank transfer within the next 24 hours. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.

Please find our bank details below:

Airbnb Agent Name: Helena Olovska
Bank Name: Natwest Bank
Bank Address: 5 GOLDERS GREEN RD, NW11 8EU, UK
IBAN: GB 71 NWBK 0167 1474 4108 81
Swift Code: NWBKGB2L

For a faster transaction please pay by online bank transfer.
The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.
The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in.
Your payment is automatically covered against internet fraud up to €20,000.

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees
Security Deposit
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#320678 by Michelle Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:20 am

Your Host

Adelheid

[email protected]

Accomodation Address
Champions Avenue 47, Dublin, D01 CA32, Ireland

Payment
Your reservation has been accepted, please send the payment to Airbnb by bank transfer within the next 24 hours. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.

Airbnb Agent Name: Mirel CONDREA
Bank Name: HSBC Bank PLC
Bank Address: 60 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 4BA, UK
IBAN: GB54 MIDL 4001 0492 0007 17
Swift Code: MIDLGB22

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#327138 by Michelle Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 am

Monika is your host
Contact Monika to coordinate arrival time and key exchange.
[email protected] [email protected]

Payment

BANK NAME: NATIONWIDE PLC
AIRBNB AGENT/HOLDER ACCOUNT: ABRAM MOLNAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 26289180
SORT CODE: 07-04-36

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walk through upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.
Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit

#332311 by Michelle Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:29 am

Vinicio is your host
Contact Vinicio to coordinate arrival time and key exchange.
[email protected]

Payment

Airbnb Agent/Holder Account: VICTORIA STEINER
Bank Name: BANK PEKAO
Bank Address: Aleja Pokoju 1, 31-548 Krakow, Poland
IBAN: PL29 1240 4719 1978 0010 7389 4402
Swift Code: PKOPPLPWPL

or a faster transaction please pay by online bank transfer.

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walk through upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

Cancellation Policy
Security Deposit

#349677 by Michelle Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 am

Linda is your host
Contact Linda to coordinate arrival time and key exchange.

[email protected]

Payment

Airbnb Agent: Noe Feldman
Bank Name: Banco Poste Italiane
Bank Address: Via Spalato 9, 73100 Lecce, Italy
IBAN: IT46I0760116000001039781768
Swift Code: BPPIITRRXXX
Payment Reference: 419

Note: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.

Customer Support