Room for Rent and other rental scams
#321535 by Michelle Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 am
Van: "Sarah" <[email protected]>

Hi , can you replay please in English language, also we need your check in and check out day.
Thank you, we wait your replay.
Sarah and Marc Stijn Eggenberger +41445861687

Hi Michelle, thank you for your replay, that's just perfect, however as my wife mentioned Dave from Germany, is interested indeed to rent the same dates but he is decided to pay tomorrow afternoon.
If you can perform booking and payment today i can not unblock the dates for you.
Also please red the file attached, contain answers to most questions that were asked most often, also where you find the price per night, which facilities has our property, beds arrangement, what it is permitted and what it is not, parking space etc.
If our property is what you looking for your trip, please come back to me in order to process the booking also to unlock the dates for you, I'll need the following details from you :
Number of Guests ( + kids ):
Arrival date:
Departure date:
Your full Name:
Your full Address: ( country, city, zip umber )
Also your contact phone Number:
Thank you.
Sincerely Marc Stijn Eggenberger

Hi, I received a new notification from Air b&b, that payment with your credit card wasn't processed.
I can see that Air b&b has provide as usual a second option of payment trough bank to bank electronic wire transfer.
In my opinion, the easiest way to complete payment, is to do as most of our guests do, using your online banking.
It can be done in less than 2 minutes from the comfort of your home, same thing in theory with paying by your card.
Anyway, if you need assistance you can access online chat with airbnb and they will help you to complete the booking as possible.
We wait for your payment confirmation in order to secure your booking in my wife calendar.
Thank you very much.
Sarah Pia Eggenberger +41445861687

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement