Room for Rent and other rental scams
#322212 by Michelle Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 am

At this moment credit cards payments cannot be confirmed and bookings will be cancelled. We advise to do the payment to our bank account provided below in next 48hrs. As soon the transfer is complete, your account will be updated and we will confirm your reservation.

Owner: Patrick Van Duijl

Address: Via Nola 4, 00182 Roma, Italy

PAYMENT DETAILS
For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is held by Airbnb and will be released to the owner 48hrs after the tenant will confirm to Airbnb the Check In.

Beneficiary Account MAJERNIK ANDREJ
Bank Address Piazza Garibaldi 16, 23100 Sondrio, Italy
Bank Name Banca Popolare Di Sondrio
Swift / Bic Code POSOIT22XXX
IBAN IT04P0760105138265627565628

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#336803 by Michelle Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 am
[email protected]

We attached you the rental agreement updated in PDF format between you and the owner.

Your Host is [email protected] +44 7775 787365.

You have 48 hours to make the payment in order to confirm the booking reservation.

Send the payment of €1565 to our secure Airbnb Property Management Holding Account using the following broker details:

Account Holder`s Name: JENSON ROLF HARREN

Account Holder`s Address: Via Nola 14, 00182 Roma, Italy

IBAN: IT31D0760105138240020940029

SWIFT/BIC: BPPIITRRXXX

Bank Name: Poste Italiane SpA / BancoPosta

Headquarter Bank Address: Viale Europa, 190, 00144 Roma, Italy

We kindly ask you, when you will go to make the transfer, on the transfer papers don't write any other details as reference. The reference for your transfer is your unique tracking number: 419 and only with this number we know for sure what is your transaction ID.

Why you received this email

We take our community’s security seriously, so under certain circumstances, we’ll ask you to confirm the above details by sending a copy with the payment receipt.

After we receive this information, our Trust & Safety Team will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible—less then 48 hours.

Airbnb’s Trust & Safety Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.