Room for Rent and other rental scams
#322225 by Michelle Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:00 am
De: Rentals Apartments <[email protected]>

Yes is available for your stay. The rate for your stay would be Eur 500 / per night ( for all property ) + cleaning fee Eur 100 + refundable security deposit Eur 1000 which is fully refundable on your check-out day and it is required by Airbnb for security purposes for the hosts.
You will have full use of the property and standard amenities ( microwave, washing machine, hair dryer, cutlery, pots etc. ) also linens Included (sheets and towels) + ( soap, shampoo, tothpaste). You will have free parking place included for your stay if you come by car or rent two.
If you are interested to rent my property please send me the information requested to register to Airbnb:
First name:
Last name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Number of Guests:
Arrival date:
Departure date:
Scanned Passport/ID:
Check-in and check-out hours are flexible , but it depends if other guests will come or leave in same day when you check-in or check-out.
I can offer also airport transfer if you need it.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement