Room for Rent and other rental scams
#323506 by luxuryretreats Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 am
This is a fraudulent websitel....all the houses are on without the owners consent. It is a scam, beware. Many fraud websites around promising properties for dream prices that simply don't exist! Take care with spainxpert.com and his agent Bruno Abicht with email [email protected] it's a scam and you will lose all your money.
Advertisement

#323579 by Tim Atem Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 am
Fake real estate website https://spainxpert.com/

Contact Details
Calle Jacinto Benavente, 12, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Phone: +34-902018081
Email: [email protected]

According to Google, there are no companies by the name of SpainXpert at that address, even though they claim they've been going since 2005. Alsom 1-year only private registration, recently updated:

Domain Name: SPAINXPERT.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.QHOSTER.NET
Name Server: NS2.QHOSTER.NET
Name Server: NS3.QHOSTER.NET
Name Server: NS4.QHOSTER.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 21-mar-2017
Creation Date: 17-oct-2016
Expiration Date: 17-oct-2017

Properties stolen from legitimate property websites and are listed on the fake site for thousands of dollars less than what they rent for. Bruno Abicht's photo is a stolen picture of a reality TV Star/legitimate real estate broker, Mauricio Umansky.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#324213 by MonicaAndrea Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:03 pm
Mod Edit: This post was made by a really dumb scammer. We are leaving it here to show how low these criminals will go to steal from their innocent victims.

What proof do you have that this is a scam website? I know I will start a s... storm here, because I can see that you are really decided to tarnish the reputation of this Spanish website, but I have rented from them and came back from a very nice holiday in Marbella just a week ago. I have a strong feeling that actually you are the scammer and you want to eliminate the competition with a quick post that probably took only five minutes from your time. I don't know this website (scamwarners) but I hope that they verify the claims that are posted here in some way. I don't see a claim that you have been actually scammed by these people, just some flimsy "proof" that is a "scam". I am not associated with this website in any way, I am just a client and I found this post on a random internet search and I thought that I must express my opinion. If this website stole money from somebody, please post the proof here. A quick website whois and your "intuition" is NOT enough proof that this is an elaborated scam. Again, as I said before, I am not associated with them in any way, and it is possible that they started scamming people but since I WAS in one of their villas and came back to tell the story I think it is proof enough. I can provide actual proof that I was there and I can provide proof that I met Bruno in Marbella. I am telling the truth. I don't know if I can post my email address here, I will post it anyway, it is [REMOVED], anybody can contact me and I can give them photos with me and my husband in Marbella in a villa booked from this company.
#324217 by Megan Warren Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:26 pm
Mod Edit: This post was made by the scammer to try and confuse victims into thinking the apartments actually exist. We are leaving it here to show how low these criminals will go to steal from their innocent victims.

We have rented a villa from this website and paid 500 euros security deposit. We didn't knew that we had to activate the filter for the swimming pool and after 2 days the water turned green. My husband changed all the water from the pool and put in new one. At the end of our stay, Bruno Abicht charged us the security deposit for the water bill. spainxpert.com is a SCAM. BEWARE.
#324230 by MonicaAndrea Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:45 pm
Mod Edit: This post was made by the scammer to try and confuse victims into thinking the apartments actually exist. We are leaving it here to show how low these criminals will go to steal from their innocent victims.

We have rented a villa from this website and paid 500 euros security deposit. We didn't knew that we had to activate the filter for the swimming pool and after 2 days the water turned green. My husband changed all the water from the pool and put in new one. At the end of our stay, Bruno Abicht charged us the security deposit for the water bill. spainxpert.com is a SCAM. BEWARE.
#324231 by Dianna Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 pm

#324245 by BettyManthei Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:05 pm

#324256 by Rita123 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:19 pm

#324258 by inna123 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:30 pm

#324259 by leonesa Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:34 pm

#324263 by AlanJones Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:48 pm
Congratulations dumb scammer, you've won the prize for the dumbest scammer ever to have visited this forum.

Fake Real Estate website: spainxpert.com
[email protected]
+34902018081

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#324265 by AlanJones Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 pm
WhoIs for spainxpert.info:
Creation Date: 2017-03-24T16:08:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-03-24T16:08:13Z

Registrant Name: On behalf of spainxpert.info owner
Registrant Organization: c/o whoisproxy.com

Very recently registered, again by someone who doesn't want anyone to know their identity - not something a legitimate business would need to do.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#324298 by AlanJones Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:24 am
Email addresses used by this scammer:
MonicaAndrea - [email protected] - Links to a fake Facebook profile for Monica Andrea Ruiz Roman
Chief Executive Officer at SeaXperience - Charting alquiler de embarcaciones
Studied Tourism at Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Went to Voluntariado CEU
Lives in Madrid, Spain
From Madrid, Spain

Megan Warren - [email protected] - Links to a fake Facebook profile for Megan Warren
Studied at Missouri State University
Went to Hillcrest High School
Lives in Simpsonville, South Carolina
From Simpsonville, South Carolina

Dianna - [email protected] - From a post on a forum about scams targeting holiday rentals:
Just been led up the garden path with this one. Dianna Wood - [email protected]. Wanted 10 days holiday at first I thought it was real and said I could not take any "out of Saturdays" bookings until mid September. Anyway she responded and said that was ok. I sent her our booking form to complete - she sent me her document which apparently had all their information that I require in it!! - I had a small suspicion something was not write and I did a search and others had been suspicious before me.
I told her I will not open her document as undoubtedly it had a virus or some stupid link in it and thanks for wasting my time!! Just a warning to others:)

BettyManthei - [email protected] - Links to a fake Facebook profile for Betty Manthei
Rita123 - [email protected] - used for scams claiming to be selling cars:
inna123 - [email protected]
leonesa - [email protected]

#324344 by luxuryretreats Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:48 am
While we do represent Villa Roca in Ibiza, the actual rates are EUR 10,000 per night in August and EUR 7,143 per night in September, on this fake website we find the villa for only 6000 € per WEEK without our consent and refuse to delete the offer from the website !!. I see many villas listed at ridiculous prices on this website and on sites like homeaway or tripadvisor they are at the correct prices. Phone number +34 902.01.80.81 not working. Scammer changed contact name from Bruno Abicht to James H. Davenport
spainxpert.com or spainxpert.info and James H. Davenport = scam, scam website, scammers.

Always, we recommend that you call and speak to the immo agency you are renting from, before sending any money.
#324382 by Mike Wilson Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:31 pm
[email protected]

Good afternoon Mr. victim,
Can you please let me know which of the two options do you prefer?
50% (1750€) at the time of booking and the balance(1750€+500€ ) on your arrive; Or 10% discount if you pay the full amount at time of booking and will be 3150€+500€
Let me know in order to send you the Bank details

Kind regards,

James H. Davenport

www.spainxpert.com

Calle Jacinto Benavente, 12
29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
+34 902.01.80.81

Anyway ,here you have the bank account details to go ahead with the payment:

Name : Spain Xpert
Iban: ES20 0081 1616 3600 0665 9977
Bic/Swift : BSABESBBXXX
Account number : 0081 1616 36 0006659977
Bank’s name: Banco Sabadell
Bank address : Plaça Eivissa, 1, 08905 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona,
Spain

Please send us a payment confirmation in order to confirm your booking

Best regards,

James H. Davenport

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon