Room for Rent and other rental scams
#323689 by Michelle Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:10 am
Pancho Lachina" <[email protected]> napisał(a):
Hello,

I just read your message regarding my apartment.
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Poland but now she is back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for an unlimited time.
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped.
Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, one parking spot, garbage disposal, refrigerator, etc.) are included in the monthly rent (1400zl). I require first month rent + one month rent as a security deposit. When you decide to leave the apartment you will have to give me at least 30 days notice.
Now, a little bit about myself: my name is Pancho Lachina and I'm a 60 years old graphic designer from Prague, Czech Republic planning to retire in the next 2 years.
I have a lovely wife, Christine and a 25 year old daughter, Linda. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandfather :).
Another member of our family is a six year old Labrador Retriever which we all love, so, since I'm a pet owner myself, I will have no problem if you want to keep a pet in the apartment.
Tell me a bit about yourself...
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Prague even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training, so my schedule is pretty hectic right now.
But this won't affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Prague (on my expense of course).

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards!

"Pancho Lachina" <[email protected]> napisał(a):
Hi,

The company who will take care of our transaction in Rentals Booking.
You will have two days to inspect the apartment before your final decision. I will pay for the shipping of the keys and documents.
After I will complete the delivery papers, Rentals Booking will require your payment confirmation of the first + one month rent as a security deposit (1400 + 1400 = 2800PLN). You will send the funds to their Polish bank account and you have the possibility to ask for a refund in any moment. Before you will make any deposit Rentals Booking will send you an invoice, the viewing permit signed by me and the rental contract. This way you can see that they have the keys and papers in their custody and the delivery procedure is started.
Also Rentals Booking will give you further instructions about the money deposit.
After the payment is confirmed the delivery process will continue. After you will receive the keys you will have a two days inspection period before your final decision.
If all is in order, you will instruct Rentals Booking to redirect the funds to me. Further rent will be sent directly to my daughters Polish bank account.
If you refuse to rent the apartment Rentals Booking will give you a full refund (2800PLN) and you will give them back the keys and the documents.
If you are still interested in renting the apartment please send me your full name, address and phone number and I will forward this info to Rentals Booking.
If you have any other questions you can contact Rentals Booking directly at [email protected]

Thanks

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement