Room for Rent and other rental scams
#323726 by Michelle Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Payment
Payment is safely processed from your bank account to Airbnb bank as a third party payment processor. To complete the transaction, payment must be made using bank-to-bank electronic wire transfer.

Please make the payment of €419 to our bank account:

AIRBNB ACCOUNT NAME: GAAL CSABA
IBAN: IT35G0760105138267281467287
SWIFT CODE/BIC: BPPIITRRXXX
BANK NAME: POSTE ITALIANE SPA.
BANK ADDRESS: PASQUALE PASTORINO 87,16162,GENOVA,ITALY
PAYMENT REFERENCE: BZ8RN7

The payment must be made within the next 2 working days to this bank account. In opposite case, your reservation request will expire.

Once the payment is done please reply to this email attaching the copy of the payment receipt.

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#326262 by Chr10s Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 am
Payment
Payment is safely processed from your bank account to Airbnb bank as a third party payment processor. To complete the transaction, payment must be made using bank-to-bank electronic wire transfer.

Please make the payment of € 1150 to our bank account:

AIRBNB ACCOUNT NAME: PETRU BURCUS VLAIC
IBAN: GB19ABBY09012906416281
SWIFT CODE/BIC: ABBYGB2L
BANK NAME: SANTANDER UK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: 144-166 HYGH ROAD,ILFORD,IG1 1LL,UK
PAYMENT REFERENCE: ET2SP6

Noted MW

The payment must be made within the next 2 working days to this bank account. In opposite case, your reservation request will expire.

Once the payment is done please reply to this email attaching the copy of the payment receipt.
#326348 by Michelle Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:09 am

Payment

Please make the payment of AUD$ 419 to our bank account:

AIRBNB ACCOUNT NAME: RAVN MAGNUS
IBAN: GB79NAIA07043621069131
SWIFT CODE/BIC: MIDLGB22
BANK NAME: NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY
BANK ADDRESS: 798 HIGH ROAD,FINCHLEY,N12 9QX,UK
PAYMENT REFERENCE: 419

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.