Room for Rent and other rental scams
#324932 by Michelle Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:28 am
From - [email protected]

Olá,

Obrigado pela sua consulta de e-mail sobre meu apartamento localizado em: R. Luciano Cordeiro 43 1150-248 Lisboa Santo Antonio.
Eu não falo português, por isso, se é possível, responda em inglês
Meu nome é Sabrina Lutero. Eu sou um engenheiro de pesquisa para uma empresa farmacêutica chamada Hexom Pharmaceutical. Eu vivi neste apartamento até o mês passado, quando a minha empresa começou um novo projeto no Reino Unido e eu tive que mudar para o apartamento está disponível para longo prazo. O apartamento está completamente mobilado com mobiliário de alta qualidade, todos os equipamentos e utensílios necessários, cozinha nova equipada (área de cozinha, forno eléctrico, frigorífico, máquina de lavar roupa) com mesa de jantar para até 4 pessoas. Pratos, copos, copos, talheres, panelas, panelas - tudo para cozinhar está disponível. Como você viu nas imagens está em excelente condição, muito limpo e bem conservado. Você tem acesso total a todas as comodidades do edifício, perto de você tem transporte público, lojas de café e outras instalações. Animais de estimação são permitidos. A propriedade também pode ser alugado sem mobília caso em que eu vou organizar para mobiliário a ser recolhido e colocado em armazenamento. Isso é tudo que eu posso dizer por agora até que você tenha um gosto do meu lugar.

Aqui estão mais imagens: http://share.pho.to/AekvQ

O aluguel será de 350 euros por mês, incluindo todos os serviços públicos. Além disso, um depósito de segurança de 350 euros é exigido no início do contrato de arrendamento e será devolvido no final do contrato (um aviso de 30 dias é necessário). Você tem que pagar um mês de aluguel antecipadamente mais um depósito de segurança que é realizada contra danos. O período de tempo para o arrendamento é negociável - o que sempre lhe convier bem.
Se mais interessado, por favor me dê algumas informações sobre você (fotos, idade, trabalho, estilo de vida ou o que você acha que faz de você um bom inquilino).
Também por favor deixe-me saber quantas pessoas estariam vivendo na propriedade e data exata quando você gostaria de se mudar.

A propriedade é gerida pela Airbnb e eles vão tratar todo o processo de aluguer.
Obrigado e estou ansioso para ouvir de volta de você.

From - [email protected]

Thank you for your information
Looking forward to welcoming you to my property. I'm ready to rent my apartment to you, but currently I'm located to United Kingdom with my job so to make the renting procedures I would like to use Airbnb to find a tenant (only at the beginning), because I don't have any relatives there who could arrange a viewing with you and unfortunately, my job does not allow me to do any traveling for the next few months so for the moment I will not be viable to come and meet you personally. Airbnb handle all kind of transactions in real estate industry around the world. Through them we can arrange the inspection and also they will handle the payments and rental contract. In this way, you will receive the keys in less than 2 days to check the property. I'm paying for their services so there will be no extra costs for you.
Before to proceed with the booking through Airbnb let me explain you how to finish the transaction. Like any other transactions on Airbnb, they will handle payment and it will be released to me only after you check in.

Before we move forward and an invoice is issued, I have to know that you will be able to complete the payment in the next working 48 hours .
We have a dead line on the invoice before it expires, 48 working hours.

I am in United Kingdom and this is why i requested to rent the property through the Airbnb company. They guarantee a safe transaction. I travel a lot and i am not there now to close the transaction in person.
Here is how the Airbnb process works:

- I register the transaction with Airbnb
- You submit deposit to Airbnb company
- You will meet an Airbnb agent and inspect the apartment
- You approve the property, sign the contract and move in
- Airbnb releases payment to me

If you would like to start the booking arrangements I would need the following info from your side, please do not make a booking request, I will take care of everything,so all you have to do is reply with the following information's:

- Full Name:
- Complete Address:
- Phone Number:
- Arrival Date:

If you decide not to rent the apartment, Airbnb will give your money back in 24 hours.
If everything is OK, please provide the requested information so I can initiate the booking on Airbnb.

Thank you!
Email me with your decision

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement