Room for Rent and other rental scams
#326424 by Fyre3973 Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:24 pm
same scammer in Colorado Springs CO! :( I went back to find the post, but it was removed. Here is the email that was sent to me:

Date: Apr 27, 2017 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: HOUSE FOR RENT (6540 Bismark Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80922)

Greetings,

Thanks so much for your extreme interest in my house, proceeding further i'm Pastor Chris Daniel the owner of the house located at (6540 Bismark Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80922) which you are interested in renting. I want you to know that the reason i have my beautiful house up for rent is because i and my family just moved to Luling, Texas due to to my missionary work. So we need someone to occupy and take good care of the house while we are down here in Texas . So right now we are in need of a potential and a God fearing tenant who can move in and take absolute good care of our house and also capable of paying the rent on time is that okay now.

FYI: I'm only renting out my property because of my absence so i demand an absolute maintenance of my property should in case you move in, Also my property is available for long and short term lease.

Basic DETAILS OF THE HOUSE:

Address:6540 Bismark Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80922

Beds: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Property Availability: 5+years

RENTAL DETAILS:
Rent: $800 (Utilities Included)
Security deposit: $800 (Fully Refundable)
Total move in cost:$1600
Pets: Allowed (Hopefully well trained)

PROPERTY AMENITIES AND SOME OTHER FEATURES:
RARE FIND! Magnificent RANCHER, with MAN'S cave! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, with 1,748 sq ft. Eat-in kitchen, all appliances stay, breakfast bar, with walk-out to backyard, storage shed, covered deck and fire pit. Main level has living room, master, second bedroom and full bath. Basement features huge family room with cozy wood burning fireplace, wet-bar area with second refrigerator, bedroom and bath. Close to schools, shopping and work.
TO CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST IN MY HOUSE PLEASE FILL OUT THE RENTAL APPLICATION FORM BELOW

RENTAL APPLICATION FORM.

First Name: ________?
Middle Name: ______?
Last Name: _________?
Sex: __________?
Date Of Birth(D.O.B): ______?
Monthly income:_________?
Profession: _________?
Phone:___________?
(Cell)Phone:________?
Marital Status: _____?
Kids__ (Yes/No), How Many: _______?
Present Address :________________?
When Do You Intend Moving In?__?
Do you agree to pay the security deposit before receiving the keys_______?
How Soon Do You Want To Pay For The House: ____?
How Much Deposit Can You Come Up With: (Security deposit only, Security deposit + First Month Rent. Please Specify How Much Deposit You Can Come Up With): ________?

Thanks for renting from me and God bless you.

you can also reach me at (484) 243-0286

Pastor. Chris Daniel.
Advertisement