Room for Rent and other rental scams
#326971 by Bryon Williams Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am

Subject: R: Appartamento

First of all i'm sorry to write you in english but i don't speak Italian. My apartment located in Via Tavagnacco,Udine
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Italy, but now she's back home ( Greece) permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time. Before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the apartment, and for how long. The flat is exactly like in the pictures . Also,very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave,refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 400EUR/month. The Fianza is also 400 EUR, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment.You will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store the furniture.
My name is Sandra Humels and I'm a 57 years old graphic designer from , Greece. I have no problem if you will keep pets.
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Greece even for one single day.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Greece (on my expense of course).
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

All the best from , Greece!

Subject: R: Re: R: Appartamento

Hello,
Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in, Greece already. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for one month of rent will be 400 EUR + 400 security deposit ( Fianza ) = (800 euro), with no extra taxes to pay.I must have one month rent + security deposit from you.You pay this money just for this time and every month you pay just 400 euro . The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account. The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it. Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called Global Logistics which is similar to Airbnb or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys. www.globallogisticsnet.com
If you are interested I can explain you the procedure , so I wait news from your side because I really need to take care of this matter.

Thanks !

Hello,
I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can make it happen. I will go with the keys, contract for rent, your name and address to the Global Logistics i will pay for delivery after this Global Logistics will send you a invoice for you to deposit 800 euro to agent from Greece.
After you make the deposit in 2.3 days a agent from Greece will come to your address and together will go and visit the apartment. If you don't like it,you only have to tell to agent and he will refund the money to you and they will deliver the keys back to me on my expense and if you like you sign the contract and you can move
I will pay for delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away.
1 - To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address and phone number to proceed with this deal .
2 - Global Logistics will check the envelope to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
3 - Global Logistics will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they checked it.
4 - At this point you will have to go and make a money transfer deposit on the name of agent from Global assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed
5 - After you make the deposit you will have to send the infos about the money deposit to Global Logistics
6 - Global Logistics will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the Keys and the contract to you .
You will go and check the apt and tell them if you keep the apt or not, if everything is in order you will instruct Global Logistics to release the funds to me.
If you don't like the apt the agent will give you ,your money back ,I will pay Global Logistics Service for the shipping .If you agree then i must have all the shipping details so i will be able to make all the arrangements for the Global Logistics delivery.
Thank you for your interest and wait news from you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement