Room for Rent and other rental scams
#329361 by Bryon Williams Mon May 29, 2017 10:15 pm
Subject: Re: Completely renovated first level condo WITH in unit washer & dryer

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my Unit. Sorry for the late response, Yes the Unit is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the Unit now that we are not around.Actually I did reside in the house with my family and presently we have moved out due to my transfer to (Columbia,MD) for a program called SAVING THE LESS PRIVILEGE CHILD PROGRAM with DAVE THOMAS FOUNDATION.for more information visit our website onwww.davethomasfoundation.org
Take note that you can not see the inside of the Unit but you can only drive by the Unit for now because the Unit is locked up for security purpose due to my work transfer but you can peek at it from the windows Myself and Family just traveled to (Columbia,MD) for the program. My transfer would be for a period between 2-6 years, so I would definitely be renting my House to whom ever that will take good care of it.

DETAILS ABOUT THE APT:
Pets:ALLOWED
Number of bedrooms:2
Number of bathrooms:1
Rental price: $890 per month and security Deposit is $850(Security Deposit is Refundable)

few Utilities are included in monthly rent , Pets are Welcome.

Here is the address to the Property:
1192 Mitchell Ave,
Tustin, CA 92780

NOTE: THE MAIN AIM OF RENTING IT OUT IS KEEPING THE BUILDING STRUCTURE ALIVE AND IN GOOD CONDITION even you can observe it from the price i am willing to give it out, that it’s far below standard renting rate. The aim is only to build a cordial understanding between myself and the renter based on the reason why i am letting it out. Definitely, i would need your bio data which i guess is the only thing i can use to randomly access you. I would be needing information such as:

*****RENTAL APPLICATION FORM****
(Private and Confidential)
Fill below information correctly…

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?

Phone numbers (cell) # :__________? home :__________?

Marital Status:__________?

Present occupation :__________?

Monthly Income: ____________?

How many proposed occupants :__________?

List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?

Present Address :__________?

Purpose of Leaving __________?

Will you have pets :__________?

Please describe Breed, size :__________?

Personality of pet :__________?

When do you plan to move in, please write exact date: ___________?

Intended length of lease:__________?

If you are ask to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off market, How much will you be able to pay

Today:__________?

Length of previous tenancy :__________?

Are you a section 8 applicant________?

Do you work late night :__________?

Do you smoke :__________?

Do you drink :__________?

Please text me as i might not be able to pick calls sometimes, please understand my above message and answer the questions thoroughly so that we can go from there, And please understand that this home is available for immediate move in for the first person that submit application.

I am looking forward to hear from you ASAP so that I can discuss on how to get my property for rent, are you ready to move in anytime soon?

Thanks.
best regards
Wunchell Coutney & FAMILY
(410) 946-6374

Everybody deserve a home both the Rich and the Poor...

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement