Room for Rent and other rental scams
#330716 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:48 am
Subject: Apartamento T3 mobilado em Glória e Vera Cruz, Aveiro

Olá,

Obrigado pelo seu interesse em alugar o meu apartamento.
Tenho de vos informar que o apartamento é completamente mobilado e equipado com todos utensílios domésticos e eletrodomésticos, pronto para entrar e morar. Todo o apartamento tem uma decoração muito limpo, eo mobiliário é muito confortável e prático. Excelente localização com todo o tipo de comércio e fáceis acessos a transportes públicos. Preço do aluguel é 350 EUR por mês (incluindo: energia, internet sem fio e TV a cabo) e também quero um mês de caução em antecedência, que será reembolsável quando você vai deixar.
Para mais informações e fotos, contacte-me a esse email. Se você puder, por favor escreva-me em Inglês.

Cumprimentos,
Jeanette Nyman

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in renting my apartment.
I have to inform you that the apartment is fully furnished and equipped with all household appliances and appliances, ready to enter and live. The whole apartment has a very clean decoration, and the furniture is very comfortable and practical. Excellent location with all kind of commerce and easy access to public transport. Rental price is 350 EUR per month (including: energy, wireless internet and cable TV) and also want a month deposit in advance which will be refundable when you will leave.
For more information and photos, contact me at that email. If you can, please write me in English.

Greetings,
Jeanette Nyman

Subject: Re: Apartamento T3 mobilado em Glória e Vera Cruz, Aveiro

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad that you speak english so we can understand in a proper manner.
Firstly I need to say that the flat is currently free, giving you the posibility to move in immediately and can be rented for a short or long term.
It's a fully furnished apartment, fitted with all necessary appliances and equipment. Also has been renovated recently so I truly hope you'll enjoy your stay. I spent a lot on my property and with your help I wish to keep it clean. Another important thing to point at it's that the location is very nice and quiet, with easy access to shops and public transport. It's situated on rua fernão de oliveira, 1, 3800-159, Aveiro. The final rental price is 350€ per month including utilities/bills, with a security deposit of 350€ that you will receive back when you move out.
Now I'm with my family in Poland so I will have to send you the keys such that you can visit the apartment and decide if you like it. You will have 2 days inspection period available before rent it. The handover of the keys and the inspection permit (signed by me) will be made through Aibnb.com so we can trust each other. I have used their services before and I'm telling that it was a great opportunity for me to work with them. If you want to know more about the rental process, reply me and I will inform you step by step how this service works.

Bsest thoughts,
Jeanette Nyman

Subject: Re: Apartamento T3 mobilado em Glória e Vera Cruz, Aveiro

Hi again,

As I said before, you can rent the flat for as long as you want. I will explain you step by step the process:
Once we come to an agreement, I will make the formalities of rent and shortly afterwards, airbnb will contact you about our transaction.
They will send you a confirmation email with further instructions to make the payment of the first month rent (350€ ) + (350€) the guarantee deposit, total is (700€) in their account. After being confirmed, you will receive the keys so you can see the apartment and 2 days later, if you decide to rent it, all you have to do is to sign the lease agreement so that airbnb will be able to pay me. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account. In case that you don't like the apartment by any reason, airbnb will send you a full refund within the same day you make your decision and you will give them back the keys, but I'm pretty sure that you'll be more than happy with your stay. So, if you agree to start the transaction, please send me your delivery address, a personal phone number and a copy of your ID, passport or driving license by email (scan or photo) also a picture with you. A quick response would be very appreciated.

Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement