Room for Rent and other rental scams
#331749 by Michelle Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:17 am
Airbnb Rentals <[email protected]> ha scritto:

I've just contacted Airbnb.
Did you receive the confirmation from them? Because I already have my copy of the invoice.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#343595 by Michelle Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:55 am
From - [email protected]

Please review your trip details bellow and contact your host immediately to confirm the payment and details of your arrival.

Thanks for using Misterbandb

Payment The payment has to be sent by bank transfer to one of our holding accounts.
The host will receive full payment from Misterbandb 24 hours after you check in. Payment details:

BANK NAME: CAIXESBBXXX
HOLDER ACCOUNT: Jefferson (Agent Misterbandb)
IBAN: ES02 2100 1974 1201 0053 2448
BIC / SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX

Payment Reference: 419

Note: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy:
Flexible: Full refund 5 day prior to arrival, except fees.
Security deposit:
Misterbandb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.
Thanks,
The Misterbandb Team

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.