Room for Rent and other rental scams
#331984 by Michelle Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:21 am

Reservation payment must be submitted via Apple iTunes Cards and can be purchased at thousands of stores nationwide (Walgreen’s • Dollar General • Dollar Tree • Rite Aid Safeway • 7-Eleven • CVS Pharmacy • Walmart).

*NOTE: For security reasons only physical cards are accepted. (NOT E-CARDS). Also for security, denominations over $100.00 like $500.00 and $200.00 are NOT accepted.

1. Buy the iTunes Gift cards with cash, credit card or debit card from any local shop like Dollar General, CVS, Rite Aid or 7-11. iTunes Gift Cards are available at these stores nationwide. Click store names to visit retailer sites.
2. For your transaction you need to buy 5 iTunes cards of $100.00 ($50.00 and $25.00 denomination are also accepted). The total value of your cards must be $500.00.
3. Complete reservation by clicking the CONFIRM PAYMENT button below.

Refund: There may be occasions when we need to refund a tenant/ user. For example, if a property is not as described.
Deposit/ Payments made by iTunes are 100% refundable and fully managed by Airbnb. Refund requests are processed within 12 hours.

Performing the Refund: We offer multiple refund options such as Apple Pay, iTunes, Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Through Apple iTunes -Cards Card services we can guarantee you 100% protection and insurance in this transaction.

Note: You will receive a copy of this invoice in your registered email address. Please check your inbox and your junk/spam folder as well.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#344509 by Michelle Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:44 am

Your Host

Christopher Edwards
[email protected]

Payment
Payment method - ITunes
The host will receive the payment from Airbnb 24 hours after your checkin.
Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more .
Customer Support
If you need assistance with your reservation or for urgent situations, such as check-in trouble or arriving to something unexpected, we’re here to help!

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.