Room for Rent and other rental scams
#334786 by Michelle Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:03 pm
Alice Hermione <[email protected]>

Hallo,

Zuerst muss ich Ihnen mitteilen, dass der Preis, den Sie für den ersten Monat der Miete zahlen, 260 Euro (Geld für den ersten Monat, den Sie in meiner Wohnung umziehen), und ich frage auch Sicherheit (Kaution) 520 Euro, insgesamt Sie müssen 780 Euro bezahlen, so dass Sie in meine Wohnung ohne zusätzliche Kosten bewegen können.

Ich bin bereit, Ihnen die Schlüssel zu schicken, damit Sie die Wohnung besuchen und überprüfen können. Die Schlüsselüberweisung und der Mietvertrag (unterzeichnet von mir) werden von Airbnb (www.airbnb.com) gemacht, sie werden uns auch zur Verfügung stellen, um zu helfen Eine dritte Transaktion, so dass Sie sich also sicher fühlen können dieses Geschäft.

Um die Transaktion mit Airbnb zu starten, müssen Sie mir alle diese Informationen senden:

Vollständiger Name:
Adresse:
Stadt:
Postleitzahl:
Land:
Datum, das Sie mit dem in der Wohnung verschieben möchten:

Nun lassen Sie mich Ihnen sagen, wie das Geschäft zu tun:

Nach all diesen Informationen, kann ich zum Airbnb Büro gehen und starten Sie die Transaktion. Wenn sie die Schlüssel und die Immobilien-Gesellschaft über die Pflege haben, werden sie gerne bereit, Ihnen eine Versandbenachrichtigung, in der sie sagen, dass sie die Schlüssel und alle Dokumente haben.

Wenn Sie die Zustellungsmeldung von Airbnb erhalten, müssen Sie bei Ihrer Bankstelle an die Bankstelle gehen und das Geld über den vereinbarten Betrag (780 Euro) überweisen. Ich erkläre Ihnen, dass Ihre Zahlung innerhalb 24 Stunden oder früh bestätigt werden muss, nachdem die Verhandlung begonnen hat.

Nachdem Sie die Anzahlung gemacht haben, müssen Sie bei Airbnb die Zahlungsbestätigung der Überweisung senden, damit sie wissen, dass Sie bereits die Anzahlung gemacht haben. Airbnb wird die Zahlung zu überprüfen und wenn alles in Ordnung ist, wird es die Schlüssel und die Miete an Sie in 48 Stunden zu liefern. Airbnb wird Ihnen an Ihre Haustür einen Agenten zu senden, und diese Person wird mit Ihnen kommen, um die Wohnung zu besuchen, um zu sehen, dass alles in Ordnung ist. Wenn Sie mit der Wohnung zufrieden sind, unterzeichnen Sie den Mietvertrag. Allerdings, wenn Sie nicht mit der Wohnung aus irgendeinem Grund zufrieden sind, wird der Agent geben Geld sofort zurück, und ich werde meine Schlüssel und Papiere zurück (ich werde auf dem Mietvertrag zu schreiben, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie Ihr Geld zurück zu bekommen) .

Auch wenn Sie eine andere Wohnung im Augenblick haben, und Sie nicht sofort verschieben, können wir das Abkommen bilden, während ich es jetzt erklärte und betrachte es gerade eine Kontrolle und Reservierung, bis Sie in der Lage sind, es zu verschieben.

Ich zahle für die Dienste der Agentur, so gibt es keine Kosten für Sie.

Ich warte auf Ihre schnelle Antwort, weil es andere in der Wohnung interessiert sind und ich muss wissen, ob ich auf einen Deal mit Ihnen zählen können.

Vielen Dank und einen schönen Tag!

Hello,

I already have all the arrangements for the delivery of the keys to the address you gave me in your last email.
Please reply me to know if you have been contacted by Airbnb. They told me that it is possible to receive the notification in spam e-mail folders. Please check if you do not see your spam email folder delivery notification from Airbnb to your inbox.
I have set the flat key and two copies of the contract in the envelope.
About the contract, I leave empty the lease box you can fill it. So if you agree to rent the apartment, you must sign the contract and send me a copy via e-mail

Regards,

Hello,

Please go to Western Union office and make the payment 780 euros to Airbnb Agent:

Name: Leonardo Moreti
Address: 152 Great Eastern
City: London
Postcode: EC2A 3NW

The transfer Commission for Western Union is 3% -7%. I'll give you a useful advice if you are asked by the Western Union Agent for the purpose of transfer, you can choose to send the money to a friend because it transferred an additional 10% for commercial purposes.

After making the payment, please send me the payment confirmation from Western Union.

Have a good day !

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement

#336288 by Michelle Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:13 pm
"Alice Hermione" <[email protected]>:

Hello,

First we want to apologise for the late response but there are some problems regarding the delivery!
We were informed that due some new EU orders (due to the financial crisis) we can not continue the delivery without having an transport insurance payment from the receiver . This transport insurance represents a formal payment and 100 % refundable. You will not have to worry because you will receive your money back when the package arrives .

We did not know anything about this until now and we would like to inform you that you must make the insurance payment of 780.00 Euro under the same Western Union Account as the first time:

Name: Luigi Montoia
Adresse: 170 Großes Ost
Stadt: London
Postleitzahl: EC2A 3NW
Land: Großbritannien

We hope that you understand and cooperate with us!
We have begun the shipping to your address and we inform you that the keys will be there on tomorrow morning if you confirm the payment for the transport insurance soon .

Before the keys will arrive at your home address you will receive a call from our delivery agents one day earlyer so you can be at home to sign the papers when the keys will arrive.

When you will receive the keys and the contract, the agents from Airbnb will give you the money back(insurance payment of 780.00 Euro)
The keys are shipped but the problem is that the transport is stopped until we will receive the insurance payment from you. This way after the payment will be in our custody our agent will finish the delivery and you will begin the checking period.
We are sorry for all these inconveniences and we hope to understand and cooperate with us!

Thank you for your patience,

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

#338088 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:15 pm
"Alice Hermione" <[email protected]> έγραψε:
Hallo,

Bitte gehen Sie zu Western Union Büro und machen die Zahlung 780 Euro an Airbnb Agent:

Name: Marco Bernaba
Adresse: 196 Großes Ost
Stadt: London
Postleitzahl: EC2A 3NW
Land: Großbritannien

Die Transferkommission bei Western Union liegt bei 3% -7%. Ich gebe Ihnen einen nützlichen Rat, falls Sie von der Western Union Agent zum Zweck der Übertragung gefragt werden, können Sie festlegen, dass Sie das Geld an einen Freund senden, weil sie zusätzliche 10% für kommerzielle Zwecke übertragen.

Nachdem Sie die Zahlung gemacht haben, schicken Sie mir bitte die Zahlungsbestätigung von Western Union.

Haben Sie einen guten Tag !

"Alice Hermione" <[email protected]> έγραψε:
Hello,

Please go to Western Union office and make the payment 780 euros Airbnb Agent:

Name: Marco Bernaba
   Address: 196 Great East
   City: London
   Postal code: EC2A 3NW

The transfer commission at Western Union is 3% -7%. I will give you a useful advice in case you are asked by the Western Union Agent for the purpose of transfer, you can specify that you will send the money to a friend because they transfer an additional 10% for commercial purposes.

After you have made the payment, please send me the confirmation of payment from Western Union.

Have a good day !

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/