Room for Rent and other rental scams
#334788 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:20 pm
De: " Franco Torvald " < [email protected] >
Asunto: Re: Alquiler de piso

Cc:

Hello xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm Franco Torvald, regarding the apartment renting from Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain (€700 / per month). I'm the owner of the apartment. Are you still interested in renting the apartment?

I wish to rent the apartment, to some nice and responsible people, and in order to do that, I have to know some details about you, like how many persons are you planning to live in the apartment, for how long, if you have a steady income, etc.
In addition to everything else, here is a little something about the apartment and myself, so we can get to know each other.
I am an architect from Italy, I worked in Barcelona for the last 5 years, and this apartment, was bought while I was working there, in Barcelona, now I think it would be a better investment, to rent. I am the only owner of the apartment, it is paid in full, and it has no legal problems . The apartment, is not inhabited, since I now moved back home in Torino,Italy

The rent for 1 month is €700 (for the entire apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable). You can rent the flat for any period of time (open end contract) but not less than 2 months.
You can move in the apartment, in the same day, when you receive the keys. The only issue, is that I am already in Italy, but I hope that together, we are going to find a solution.
I appreciate your interest in my property, and I am looking forward to a future collaboration and friendship.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me

I have sent you pictures
Do you use Whatsapp?

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience!
Franco

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement