Room for Rent and other rental scams
#336364 by Michelle Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 am
Von: Sanz Schevernels Felipe <[email protected]>

Hola,
For our transaction I decided to use http://www.raimondisa.com , I worked with them before and we had a good collaboration.
In order to make the contact and send the keys, I need your details: Name, address, city, zip code, country, phone number, email address and a copy or photo of either your passport, national ID or driver license. Once I get all details and the copy, I'll go to the real estate agency office and drop off 2 sets of keys and the necessary paperwork. When the agency will have the keys and the rental contract signed by me, they will send you a transaction notification and the invoice for the first month of rent + security deposit, a total of 1,080 € ONLY for the first month. A copy of the Mietvertrag will be attached on the confirmation email.
After you receive the transaction notification, you will have to transfer the amount that we agreed to the real estate agency bank account assigned for this transaction. I want to tell you that the payment should be made within 72 hours after the transaction was started. If you can't do this let me know when you will be able.
The agent will call you to schedule an appointment within 48 hours after you made the payment and confirmed it. You will discuss with the agent the date and time when you will be able to meet him to inspect the apartment. If you are satisfied with the apartment, you will sign the contract and the agent will give me the money. However, if you do not like the apartment for any reason, the agent will give your money back immediately, and I will get my keys and documents back.
I am waiting for your quick response, because there are several others interested to rent the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#336376 by Michelle Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:26 am

Hola,
For our transaction I decided to use http://www.raimondisa.com , I worked with them before and we had a good collaboration.

In order to make the contact and send the keys, I need your details: Name, address, city, zip code, country, phone number, email address and a copy or photo of either your passport, national ID or driver license. Once I get all details and the copy, I'll go to the real estate agency office and drop off 2 sets of keys and the necessary paperwork. When the agency will have the keys and the rental contract signed by me, they will send you a transaction notification and the invoice for the first month of rent + security deposit, a total of 1,080 € ONLY for the first month. A copy of the Mietvertrag will be attached on the confirmation email.
After you receive the transaction notification, you will have to transfer the amount that we agreed to the real estate agency bank account assigned for this transaction. I want to tell you that the payment should be made within 72 hours after the transaction was started. If you can't do this let me know when you will be able.
The agent will call you to schedule an appointment within 48 hours after you made the payment and confirmed it. You will discuss with the agent the date and time when you will be able to meet him to inspect the apartment. If you are satisfied with the apartment, you will sign the contract and the agent will give me the money. However, if you do not like the apartment for any reason, the agent will give your money back immediately, and I will get my keys and documents back.
I am waiting for your quick response, because there are several others interested to rent the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.