Room for Rent and other rental scams
#336380 by Michelle Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 am
<[email protected]> wrote:
How are you doing today? Thanks for the interest in my House, my house is still very much available for rent quite and safe. I only need someone that can take good care of the house at my absence because right now i just secured a contract at Beverly, Massachusetts of which i will not be back until after 3 years and am here with the house keys and documents.

I want you to know that before we left the state,we never had an intention of renting this home until we got down here as my wife advised me to as we are voluntary workers who works at ADVOCATE INTERNATIONAL as we decided to use the monthly rent as our major source of income to cater for my wife and family,so should in case we had an intention of renting it we would have put down someone to handle it on our behalf and also due to our previous experiences with Realtor that is why we decided not to have a third party for the rental,as Realtor tries to inflate prices of the home and Realtor wont be able to handle it professionally and the occupant(s) may not be able to reason along..

If you notice, you will discovered that the price we are offering is far below standard price, this is enough for you to know we aren't after the rental fee but the absolute perfect care of the property as everyone deserves a home to live both the rich and the poor as there are three important things in life which are FOOD,SHELTER AND CLOTHING and all this are expected to come with ease as we are true and beloved Christian Family..

NB: You can drive by and check the neighborhood and get back to me for further discussion, any sign post will be removed once i get any responsible tenant so you ignore the sign post cause i have stop dealing and contacting the Realtor for too much fees i pay. It is available for a long term or short term lease as we will be here for 3 years and also intend buying a new home on our return....

General house description:

Property type: House

Address: 14879 Bridal Trail Cir, Eastvale, CA 92880

Bedroom: 3

Bathroom: 2

Monthly Rent: $1,150

Security Deposit: $800

2,534 sqft

Total move in cost: $1,950

Pet: Acceptable with no pet deposit in as much as they are not destructive

Utilities are included in the rent such as water,gas,heat,electricity,sewage,cable,trash etc

There is also high speed wireless internet access.

Below are some questions I need you to answer so we can discuss further as it is also available for a long/short term lease.So do get back to me for further discussion on how to get the keys and paperwork of the property to you if I find you suitable and decide to rent the property to you.

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone numbers (home,cell and office line ) # :__________?
Marital Status:__________?
How many proposed occupants :__________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?
Present Address :__________?
Will you have pets :__________?
Please describe Breed, size :__________?
Personality of pet :__________?
When do you plan to move in, please write exact date?
Intended length of lease:__________?
Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?
If you are ask to make a down payment to secure the house today and take it off market, How much will you be able to pay:__________?
Length of previous tenancy :__________?
Present occupation :__________?
Are you a section 8 applicant
Do you work late night :__________?
Do you smoke :__________?
Do you drink :__________?

I ___________________, Certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above.

Looking forward to hearing from you with all these details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt and contacting you. Await your reply so we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you.

Thanks and God bless.

"Everybody Deserves a Home Both The Rich And The Poor."

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections"
Live the life you love
Love the life you have
Laugh till the very end
God Bless Everyone..

Mr Jon Peck
+1 413 200-2802

Hello,

My wife and I have gone through your application and have found it satisfactory, so we will say at this point “Congratulations" you are now our tenant and we want you to always pay your Monthly rental fee on time to avoid any form of embarrassment. My family will be receiving the refundable security deposit along with the 1st Month rent fee paid to her through Walmart Transfer so as to secure our home for you and take it off market which automatically makes no one contact us for the same house you are renting. I will want to know what you can come up with now either the security deposit or the first month rent so that you can secure it now and have an edge over other applicant .My Family will also be signing on the Lease/Rental Agreement in a hard copy paper before shipping the keys along with the hard copy paperwork to your present home address. As soon as the deposit payment has been confirmed by my family,l will go ahead and commence on how the houses keys/Documents will be delivered to you via FedEx on next day delivery and it will be delivered to the address you have to provide. Let me hear back from you as soon as possible so that l can arrange for the delivery of the keys/Documents. The rent starts counting when you move in, so you could go ahead with the payment straight away to make things faster.Can you please re confirm your present home address? And upon receiving the deposits we will secure our home for you and take it off market and get the keys shipped to your present home address along with a tracking # to let you know the exact time you will be receiving the package and if you don't like the inside of the house the deposit will be refunded back to you asap then you will mail me back my keys and document but i am very sure you will love the house. When do you plan moving into our home when you receive the keys; Let me know immediately so that we can make arrangement on your move in date. Get back to me for payment information.

Also I have two other tenant that are ready to make 3 month Upfront Payment, But am not going to accept the offer, because they are both smokers and also have unacceptable rental history , So please promise me you are going to take good care of my house...Note that all the documents of my house will be sent to you as soon as you agreed with terms So please do get back to me today so that I will let know the next step to take concerning the payment. Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance to the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior, but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home.

Thanks
Mr Jon Peck.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement