Room for Rent and other rental scams
Advertisement

#336377 by JulP Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:40 am
Just receive the same email from Catherine Miller [email protected]

"Thanks for responding so quickly,my name is Catherine.I am an American citizen and 27 years old non smoker lady coming to Australia. I work as a chef on cruise ship in China at the moment and i have limited time to surf the internet and also phone calls is also strictly limited due to nature of my work.I will like you to make the arrangement for the total cost covering my first three months rent together with bond. I will also like you to get back to me with your home address for me to forward it to my mover to calculate the total cost of moving my stuffs from China to Australia.I will be waiting to read back from you.

Regards,
Catherine"

"Everything is fine with me. I 'm a very social person that respect humanity and this make it so easy for me to get along with whomever that comes my way in life. I do have a working visa and I will be arriving on 15th of August from China and i will be staying for more than a year in Australia working as a chef too.

I will be transferring the rent to you through PayPal and if you do not have one, kindly set up an account with them in less than 5 minutes at http://www.paypal.com.au. Alternatively i can as well transfer the funds into your bank account via my PayPal. If that is fine with you, please do get back to me with your name on the account, Bsb and your account number so that i can transfer the funds asap. I will be so happy to secure the room as soon as you get back to me with the PayPal email address or your bank details. I am paying the rent fee in advance because i will be presenting the proof of my rent payment to my employer and also to the immigration at the port of entry to Australia. Hope to read back from you soon.

Regards,
Catherine"