Room for Rent and other rental scams
#336916 by Michelle Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 am

Hello,
Thanks for your interest.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I opted for the company to rent the flat. I have used this company in the past and I am very happy with them. You can inspect the floor in the presence of the rental agent, everything will be carried out safely and you need not worry.
This is how Airbnb works:

1) I will do the delivery papers with Airbnb.
2) After, I will make the papers for the delivery that are required for your confirmation of payment of the first month and the guarantee deposit (€ 400.00 + 400.00 € = € 800.00) , to the company. Airbnb will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the keys and papers in custody.
3) After the payment is confirmed to Airbnb, the delivery process will start and when you receive the keys.
4) Airbnb agent will call you in 2 days to schedule an appointment.
5) If you refuse to rent the apt, Airbnb will give you a full refund.
If you are interested in renting the apartment please send me your information, so I can do the deal:

Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone number:
A copy of your passport or other identification by email:
Birth date:
Date you want to move in the apartment:
The rental period you wish to stay:

Thank you for your understanding and I am happy to know you as the new tenant.

Hello,

I was to the company office and started the operation of the delivery of the keys and the rental documents.
The company told me that, they sent you an email with the details of the future that must follow so we can close the transaction successfully.
As I explained before beginning the transaction that the bank transfer must be confirmed in the bank details of Airbnb agent , also the deposit can be made by your local bank or by accessing your online banking.
PS: Also already arrange a meeting with one of the agents of the company , when you received the keys to see the apartment.
I attached a copy of my ID to make you sure I am a serious person.
Did you receive the Airbnb invoice?
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!

Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Bank Notification -- Make no mistake, the Notification will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an Notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement