Room for Rent and other rental scams
#336998 by Michelle Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:30 am
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Thank You for your reply ,
Like i have informed you before, the price for 1 month of rent will be 510 Euro with all the bills included in it , and I want also a guarantee deposit 510 Euro , with no extra taxes to pay (this amount will be refunded upon departure, there are no gross defects, damages, or rental arrears) .
I want to receive the money monthly into my bank account , so I hope that will be no problem for you to wire the money .

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with Airbnb ( www.airbnb.com ) to make sure that we can trust each other.
Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you can't move immediately, we can make the deal as i explained it now, and consider it only an inspection and reservation until you will be able to move there.

If you are interested I can explain you the procedure , so I wait news from your side because I really need to take care of this matter.
Thanks !

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

My name is Karin Aachen ,the rent is €510 per month + €510 refundable deposit ( deposit refundable at the end of rental period), for whole apartment, the consumption charges are included in the rent/ (water, electricity, heating, internet, cable, wi-fi one parking space ) .
I'm looking for someone to live in my apartment for long term, because I was hire for a big construction project in Hamburg, Germany and now I am home in Barcelona I bought this flat when I worked there as part of a 6 year contract, thinking it would be a better investment than taking in rent.
I am the single owner, the apartment is fully paid and there is no legal problem. The apartment is unoccupied since I no longer live there.
I prefer to rent my flat cheaper but to a nice and responsible person.
The price will not increase during the period that you will stay there.
You can rent the apartment for an indefinite period, but for a minimum period of two months.
I would also like to know how many people will live in the apartment ?
The apartment is in excellent condition, ready to move in when you get the keys and the contract.
Since I am currently in Barcelona, Spain with my work, I was hire in January 2015 at KEO International Consultants, at Architecture & Design Department in Hamburg, Germany and I have a contract here for 10 years for new Projects for this global architecture firm .
I propose a safe way for the two of us to complete the paperwork for hire. I will use a rental company well known worldwide called (www.airbnb.com), which will assist in the management of payment and delivery of the rental package. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive payment.
They are very professional and have very good reputation in these services. Let me know if you are interested, so it can provide all steps of this transaction.
You need to know everything about this process before it begins. I think it is best for both.
I appreciate your interest in my apartment and I'm looking forward to our future collaboration and friendship.

I wait for your answer/decision ,

Karin Aachen

Send from my Ipad

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement